MINIGOAL two!!! join before the 28th september! Lose 7 pounds!! Who will win?

Can't wait to finish the one we are doing and move on to this one!!! xx

IM SO NERVOUS FOR TOMORROWS WEIGH IN!! It's going to be a terrible loss!
My bowels are not opening (sorry) even 2 dulcolax last Friday only gave me the smallest BO ever on Saturday morning!! Liifffeeeee xxx

IM SO NERVOUS FOR TOMORROWS WEIGH IN!! It's going to be a terrible loss!
My bowels are not opening (sorry) even 2 dulcolax last Friday only gave me the smallest BO ever on Saturday morning!! Liifffeeeee xxx

i have the exact same problem Teddy :(......wasn't going to mention it lol

Hahaha !!
Glad I'm not alone in this, although wish we weren't going through this!!!!! xxx

I put Fibreclear in my coffee this morning and more in a cup of coffee tonight and hoping it will work before my thursday weigh in lol xx

OK guyssssss I lost 3 pounds at weigh-in today so that now puts me at 13 stone 5lbs to begin this :D xxx

OK guyssssss I lost 3 pounds at weigh-in today so that now puts me at 13 stone 5lbs to begin this :D xxx

woohoo!! Well done Teddy!! xx

and under 13st by the end of the 2 weeks!

Right well today's weigh in showed I've it rid of a big phat 9lbs! Oh yeah baby! I knew my clothes felt better <plus the jumping on the scales at home naughty girl> my starting weight is exactly 12 stone now so can't wait to get into the 11's ( then the 10's and the 9's) yeah! Can you tell I am happy?! ; )

I am all set for this challenge............17 and a half sounds so much better than 18 lol and is soooooo much closer to 16 haha

....oh god, wishing the 2 weeks away again!! xx

Ohhhhhh we r alll getting close to start this minigoal. Happy days. 7 pounds should be easy guys whipped off in no time!!! My birthday is on the 29th but nooooooo food will pass my lips.... I'm Soooooo proud of myself lol.

I'm 15.9 today so at the end of this goal I will be 15.2 and nearly down to the 14s which will be outstanding!!!!! After this we will be a longer MINIGOAL of 1.7 stones???? That should keep us all motivated and determined. I want the next 7 off quickly - 3 weeks max!!! We really are nailing this weight loss malarkey!!! SHOUT -WE WILL BE THIN if your sure you can do this MINIGOAL!!!!! !!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!! :). And we will deserve it as we've worked bloody hard at it!!!!! Ye-ha!

Hey! Count me in! I'm grabbing my shakes this weekend after being awol for a few weeks and will be starting on Monday. Will post my weight when I've got my shakes (hope that's ok?) Thanks for this mini goal will keep me on the straight and narrow this first week back.

I would LOVE to get 7 pounds off in two weeks, but I'd say it'll be 3 weeks knowing me !!!!! ROLL oooooooooonnnnnnnnnn xxx

Back