minimins day 1!

x Debs x

I'm doing Slimming World mainly EE with a couple of red and green (depending on how the day is panning out!) I'm 9st13 and would like to be down to 9st! Any help with the diary would be really appreciated! :)

Wednesday 7.12.11
Breakfast: weetabix and milk (he a&b)
Lunch: homemade veg soup
Dinner: pork steak, homemade mash, broccoli cauliflower and cheese sauce (4 syns)
Extras: cup of tea, pineapple, diet coke, water
45 minute walk with the dog
Good day today, feeling pleased with myself :) hope I keep it up though :/

Found u!! :)
Day 1 looks good. Have u done SW before? X

Aw good!! :) yeah I done it after I had my little boy to shift the baby weight lol I tried it again a while ago and it just didn't seem to work I just hovered between a couple of pound never got anywhere! But 2 of my friends have lost alot on it so am determined it will work for me again! Thought id try this site to help me this time lol xx

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal bread and 2 poached eggs
Lunch: jacket potato and beans
Dinner: chicken casserole (3syns) with carrot and swede cauliflower and broccoli
Extras: mini crunch corner (not sure on syns) will have a cup of tea tonight and doing 30 minutes in gym when OH gets home before dinner! Also done house top to bottom today do that's got to be some good exercise! :) xx

Aw thanks! I've really enjoyed my meals today! Will be having the egg on toast tomorrow aswell! Was lovely and only uses one HE aswell! Where as cereal uses both! The casserole is lovely too and well worth the 3 syns! Although I think it's even less because I don't have a whole half portion (if that makes sense! Ha) xxx

Today is
Breakfast: poached egg on toast
Lunch: left over chicken casserole and rice (1.5 syns)
Dinner: not a CLUE lol we are staying in Leeds tonight and will be eating out so will have to update later! Xx

Well the weekend was a disaster food wise! Haha but I'll draw a line
Under it and start again today!
Breakfast: poached eggs and toast (didn't eat all of it)
Lunch: I'm going to tesco soon so will get something there maybe tuna salad
Dinner: same again! I'm home alone tonight so can never be bothered to make anything! Lol xx

Dinner was jacket potato with chicken and bacon (don't know the syns for those sandwich filler things) alot more than likely! And for tea I've made a sw free curry! To make up for the jacket potato! X

Today:
Breakfast: poached eggs on toast (my fave at the minute)
Lunch: half a chicken sandwich (3 syns for bread, I'm doing EE!) and some grapes
Dinner; pork steak with slimming world chips mushy peas an sweetcorn with peppercorn sauce 3 syns??? Using milk from HEa
Also walked to town and back 2.4 miles and doing 30 mins in the gym!
Feeling a bit like 'oh what's the point it's Xmas and there's so much temptation' BUT am telling myself this is damage control!! Haha
Also....Tuesday is my weigh day last week I was 63.7kg this week I'm 63.6kg!! So basically maintained which am actually pleased with! Xx

Breakfast: nothing (bad I know but it's just too early and too dark! I did try to have weetabix but was forcing myself that much I ended up borking!! Ha)
Lunch: Christmas dinner at work!
Dinner: don't know as yet will have to post later won't want anything too heavy though after my dinner! Xxx

!!!!!!! Aaregghh!! Dieting/healthy eating at this time of year is just too hard!! Lol I had my Xmas dinner was nice didn't eat it all ate all the veg though! I really do love veg! Ha then had a little trifle then we got given a massive tin of quality streets so I had a few and there's biscuits at work aswell! I seem to have no will power at the minute whatsoever! Lol and I don't know why cos it isn't Asif sw is hard to follow there's so much you can have! I need to just get a grip! Aaaanyway my mam made us tea another dinner!! Lol so I just picked at the chicken and veg! And now am at home wanting to eat eat eat! TOTM so I just crave foooooood! Lol rant over! Xx

You're not on yr own there!
It's my work xmas dinner tomorrow, and although it is normally shocking, i will still wanna eat it all! I tried to not order a pudding 0 tbh they were not tempting at all, however it is a meal deal (so to speak) and everyone was just like 'oh order it and give it to some1' will I be able to tho??
Alos, head teacher gave every class a tin of quality streets, the kids are LEAVING my favourite...I had either 2 or 3 yesterday and 1 today...Which doesn't sound bad but i was meant to b off choc till christmas holidays! aaarrgggggghhhh
My rant over too now! LOL x

Aw I hear ya!! Haha I'm at my works Xmas party tomorrow! It's a tapas meal so food again all be high in syns so tomorrow is out the bleeding window before its even started! I'm laughing because really we should just be enjoying this time of year but we just sat here fretting and moaning! Hahaha I don't wanna go mental but I suppose Christmas is a time to relax it a little bit but I just feel too guilty! Such a dilemma! Xxx

I agree, we should be able to feel happy to relax, the fact that we sit fretting etc just shows its something we REALLY want...so it's worth fighting for isn't it?
My 'meal' is at 12.15...I bet i'm hungry by the end of school day and back in the tin of chocolates! ha ha ha

My only little prob is that it's my bday on 19th Jan and i don't wanna be struggling to 'get bk on it' as i will want to relax then too...Followed by My hubby's 30th on 26th Jan... :-( I def wanna be ok to relax then,.,
Then i will wanna go out valentines day (or one of the surrounding days as hubby and I are cheap and don't like too many ppl!) It just seems there is always a reason to 'relax' oh no no no...

Just staying the same from now (or after my WI tomorrow) till Jan will keep me motivated!

I am the exact same! There is always something happening that involves food that just messes everything up! Literally every week! I'm slightly better off though because with January it is just a write off for us! We don't do anything so it will be a good chance to really get going! I
May join a group aswell (there's one a 10 minute walk from me on a Monday night) and just really start it properly!! I think am just going to stop fretting and just enjoy Christmas but just know after this THATS it!! Lol im still going to
Keep posting on here though just to see how bad/ok I am! I find seeing it wrote down helps like today I fell like I've had a god awful today but when I look at it really I've ate enough veg to last a week and picked at a few Chocs!! (I'm defo too hard on myself sometimes and I find it puts me off!!)
12.15 for dinner I'm the same I go
Out for a walk at 12.30 then eat at 1.00 I like it a bit later on! Xxx

Well yesterday was:
Breakfast: none!
Lunch: MCDONALD'S!!! Argh! Lol
Dinner: tapas! (works Xmas meal)
The day = total write off! Haha xx

Well it's new years day so definatly a new start! Althoooough am technically not starting til tomorrow today is just planning for the week, slept in til 11 am full of cold! So had no breakfast, been to my sister in laws for dinner, mash pork, veg and gravy!! Bit of choc log aswell (dunno why I bothered though cos I can't even taste anything!) will be going home soon to plan and then me and my friend are joining sw on Thursday! Looking forward to it! Gym in the garage is all ready to go and Zumba on Monday's!
All sounds good in theory just got to actually do it all! Ha good luck to everyone with their weight losses in 2012! xxxx

First day on slimming world and.....
Breakfast: pineapple strawberries and fat free yogurt also a peppermint tea
Lunch: batchlors savoury rice tuna and salad all mixed up with 2 tea spoons of nandos peri peri sauce (trying to find the syns)
Dinner: making bloegnese but not having pasta just having lots of veg, carrot and swede mash, sprouts, parsnips! I know on sw we can have as much carbs etc cos they are free but my tum is sooooo bloated (hence the peppermint tea!) so for the next couple of days just having rice pasta potatoes etc once a day!
Having peppermint tea and water with dilute juice throughout the day! Also need to use my healthy extras! Just don't know when to! Lol xx

Back