Minimins - how do you use it?

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Hello all

I'm just wondering how many of you use more than just the SW section of minimins? I rarely go into any of the other sections!

I like to read the other sections, I have my little favourites LOL
I only usually post on this one though.

Just the SW one. Have enough with my other internet addictions!!!

Just read the title - and thought PERMANENTLY!!!! :D :D :D :D

Or as my husband would say - "A little too much, but if it's helping...." Bless him!!

Usually just here. Very occasionally have a browse at some of the other sections if I've clicked on the wrong thing at the top (Slimming Clubs) and gone to the main page. I don't usually look at the other diets sections though. Although it's probably a good thing to have knowledge of other options, SW works for me at the moment!!!!

i often go into the other diet forums, just to remind myself that I am on the best plan EVER!!!

All of the other plans, IMO are not healthy eating at all -wheras SW is the whole shebang!!! Healthy eating principles, and no faddy quick fixes, shakes and supplements or counting stupid points in sight!!! hoo-blimming-ray!

again - to repeat - this is MY OPINION!!! not what everyone thinks or needs to agree to!!! haha!

x

I go on the exercise and fitness one.

Hmm...I was on the Cambridge and then Lighterlife forum, then WW and then the weightloss surgery and now SW! I think overall I prefer the SW one!

I like to have a browse around sometimes, see what is going on. Probably cos I am a nosy so and so.

Back