Minimins is different

I totaly agree, Iv only been a active member for 2 weeks (joined in feb but diddnt use as I came off diet)

I can ask anything, even some of the most stupidist of questions that totaly confuse me as a newbie and people just answer, plain and simple, no snobbery, not *****iness. I realy dont know what I would do without minimins

I like this forum as well, because you know the people you are talking to have been through the same things as you are.

Look at their weight loss 'tickers' or posts, they show that people have lost the weight they have all been throgh this.
I think also the fact that you can write about 'anything' and people are not rude or judgemental.
I have recieved some good feedback from people and hope fully given some good ones back.

Welcome to you , and hello!

Initially you can feel that feeling of I'm not welcome, but sometimes it is to do with what you ask, and nobody replies to your post, but that is like every forum, no one person is an expert on everything, and sometimes a question can seem boggling!

Welcome to you , and hello!

Initially you can feel that feeling of I'm not welcome, but sometimes it is to do with what you ask, and nobody replies to your post, but that is like every forum, no one person is an expert on everything, and sometimes a question can seem boggling!

I think it is because sometimes the questions we ask have been asked dozens of times but when we are new we do not realise that and can not be expected too.

Personally, I try never to ignore a newbie. I know how wonderful the support has been for me on here.

I think the general consensus of opinion would be that minimins is a pretty good place to be.

:welcome:

Back