Minimins - my inspiration

mclovin

I too joined the site a while ago for a bit of inspiration and have found just that ;) Love everyone's success stories and it's good to get the motivation I need as I'm not going to meetings :p !

I have been following the Slimming World diet with my brother's wife. I'm finding it really easy and have lost 14lbs so far :D

Week 1 - 3.5lbs loss
Week 2 - 4lbs loss
Week 3 - 2.5lbs loss
Week 4 - 3 lbs loss
Week 5 - 1lbs loss

Last week was harder than the others due to TOTM but I love pasta and rice so beign able to eat unlimited amounts is great ! What are you following and how are you finding it?

:px

hi there and :welcome: to the site! Everyone on here is fab and there is loads of support and advice available. I am glad that you are finding your way around and the inspirational stories on here are amazing!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x

Hi Sharkbait, thanks very much. I'm still a bit iffy trying to find my way around and things as this is the first forum I've used but sure I will get the hang of it in no time :D
x

Hello and :welcome2:everybody. I only joined this site about a week and have not been off it!! lots of success stories and ideas. Im following SW and want to loose around 5 stone by June next year as i'm gettign married. I have gained 6 stone in 7 years and want to get rid of it. Getting weighed tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good weight loss xx :p

Hello and welcome:).I am also on sw.This is a fantastic forum.Good luck on your weight loss journey:).xx

I agree. This site is great. Welcome and good luck with SW.

I am aiming to get into a Lipsy dress by Christmas this year! It's probably a good thing they only go up to a size 14 as it gives me more of an incentive to get down into that! Got the trusty old pictures of it pinned up and even more of an incentive for me is that my boyfriends mum has offered to buy me it if I get down to the size I want to be :p!! Gut busting gym session tonight so here's to that!! :character00115:

well done on your losses so far, you are doing well. I too don't go to classes, and LOVE this site. I think I would struggle without the various bits of information, guidance and support people provide on here

Back