Minimins Summer 2021 Challenge.

tipperary

Gold Member
Morning all, well this is the same as the Easter 2021 challenge. Set a weight loss goal and let us know how you are getting on. Start date is Monday 5th April and we are taking this one to 30th June, we will all be fab and beach ready for 1st July. Whether we are allowed travel to a beach is another story. I will leave you to think about your goal, it is 12.5 weeks or 87 days. What can you do in that time.

Last edited:
Ok, I've set a new goal. I'm aiming for another round number, to be 75kg. That's about the size when you can see I've lost weight and usually brings me to a smaller trouser size. It means I've to lose 7.6kg to get to it. A tough ask but sure worth a try.

hey there Tipperary.

I'm gonna try for 10lbs. It's a faster rate than I usually lose but I'll be trying out some new bits and pieces so you never know. Reach for the moon and land in the stars and all that... I'll take my weight today as my start weight as Fridays are my day.

Tipperary 0kg/7.6kg
ChilliQ 0/10 lb

I’m in too. I will take this mornings 206.0lb as my starting weight. I am going for an ambitious target (for me) of 14lb. I have seen great results on the Easter challenge and I want to have a great result for the summer challenge.
Now I expect to be up next Friday as it is Easter and I am going all out with dinner and desserts as we cannot do very much and we cannot see any family and friends so I want to make it special for the children. I also have a lot of little walks planned, so hope the hips and knees hold up and it might balance out a little of it. But I will just have to put in the work to catch up. Looking forward to it.

Tipperary 0kg/7.6kg
ChilliQ 0lb/10lb
purpleorc 0lb/10lb
Pratainua 0lb/14lb

Count me in. I'm going to set myself a goal of 18lb in 12 weeks. An average of 1.5lb per week. Might be ambitious but it is a challenge.

Tipperary 0kg/7.6kg
ChilliQ 0lb/10lb
purpleorc 0lb/10lb
Pratainua 0lb/14lb
Simone45 0lb/18lb

Hi I am in too joined back at WW classes from 14 april, just cannot do it myself, good luck everyone x

Welcome to the challenge Boofle

Tipperary 0kg/7.6kg
ChilliQ 0lb/10lb
purpleorc 0lb/10lb
Pratainua 0lb/14lb
Simone45 0lb/18lb
Boofle 0/10
LittleElle 0kg/0kg

Sow.jpg

Hi all,

Starting this hopefully for the last time. I struggle doing this without a good support group, so making it my mission to see this to the end. Aiming for 28lbs, weighing on Mondays

I've tried to change my username, so my name may change during the challenge!

Tipperary 0kg/7.6kg
ChilliQ 0lb/10lb
purpleorc 0lb/10lb
Pratainua 0lb/14lb
Simone45 0lb/18lb
Boofle 0/10
LittleElle 0kg/0kg
Rsr96/ srrs21 0/28lbs

I'm sorry, I've only just realised that we had to input our starting weight. My weight on Saturday when I signed up to the challenge was 88.1kg, my weight today was 86.6kg, so feel free to use whichever you feel appropriate.
Thankyou, good luck, everyone!

Welcome Rsr96 to the summer challenge good luck with your journey.

LittleElle copy the list of people in the challenge and then post. Altering how my kg you which to lose during this time. Then each week on your weigh day you copy and paste the list of names again making any changes to your weight. I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to ask if you are not sure what to do.

Think I could do with a nudge for motivation. I’d love to lose 14lbs.

Tipperary 0kg/7.6kg
ChilliQ 0lb/10lb
purpleorc 0lb/10lb
Pratainua 0lb/14lb
Simone45 0lb/18lb
Boofle 0/10
LittleElle 0kg/0kg
Rsr96/ srrs21 0/28lbs
MrsTeacup 0/14lbs

Joining in, would like to lose a stone .. err plus the 2lbs I put on over the choccie easter w/e lol
So current weight is 245 and want to lose 16lbs.

Tipperary 0kg/7.6kg
ChilliQ 0lb/10lb
purpleorc 0lb/10lb
Pratainua 0lb/14lb
Simone45 0lb/18lb
Boofle 0/10
LittleElle 0kg/0kg
Rsr96/ srrs21 0/28lbs
MrsTeacup 0/14lbs
DeeOne_UK 0/16lbs

Back