Minimums Easter 2021 challenge

Well done @Simone45! 19lb is an amazing result and does not come easily. Fantastic!

and well done @purpleorc - 15lb off is amazing. You even surpassed your own original target! Now that is a great result. Your hard work really paid off.

Well done everyone on those that reached their target a d those that didn't, any loss is a good loss.
Reminder that the summer challenge started on Monday as is here, still plenty of time to sign up
Well done on your loss too @tipperary. Almost a stone gone! (I cannot get my head around kilos)
Thank you for starting the challenges.
...and you are right any loss is a good loss.

Ok who is up for this, a weight loss challenge for Easter.
Easter Sunday is 4th April this year which gives us 13 weeks from today, a good bit of time too lose weight. I'm not sure of what my goal is yet but will be back later.
So who wants to join me?
Hi, I'm new here...count me in !!

Ok who is up for this, a weight loss challenge for Easter.
Easter Sunday is 4th April this year which gives us 13 weeks from today, a good bit of time too lose weight. I'm not sure of what my goal is yet but will be back later.
So who wants to join me?
I'm new here but, this is perfect for me as I hadn't planned to do than a 12 week diet

Thank you ...got my food choices all mapped out , for the week..been snacking all day to get rid of all the 'bad' things in cupboard and fridge.....should have thrown them out but...... :rolleyes:
Have thrown the last of the chocolate in the bin, though...be gone evil temptation !!!!
I live on my own, so couldn't pass it to anyone else.
Looking forward to getting rid of 50lbs and I'm ready for the challenge:whip:

Back