MINITOBER - CHALLENGE

Texty_F

Gold Member
:welcome2: To the next challenge. October is the month now known as Stoptober (for all the smokers out there), so I thought why not have a Minitober for all us minis slimmers. The challenge as usual will run from the 1st of October to the 31st October. Daz has kindly offered to do the next spreadsheet, so ..... Just add your names and the amount you hope to lose in the month here, and he will put them on a spreadsheet, which he will update as required. Good luck everyone we can all do this and it will bring us a month closer to our targets :woohoo::party0011::wee:

Texty_F 3lbs

Can I join? I'd like to lose 5lbs :)

Ok so I am going to say 5. I think this is highly unlikely going by my other challenges but it would take me to my stone :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Please put me down for 5 pounds :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Didn't do too well in the September challenge so need to give myself a kick up the backside and try again in October. Although I'm having a very bad week this week and haven't had a single day on plan yet - next Tuesdays WI is not looking great :eek:

Anyway, 5 WI's for me in October and I have 4.5lb to go until my 3st award. I think sometimes my problem is I aim too high and put too much pressure on myself, which kind of forces me off the wagon. I'm simply going to aim for 5lb off in October, making it just 1lb a week.

Good luck everyone! x

Can I join please.
I've decided to change my home weigh in to a Wednesday. Hopefully by next week I should be bk on plan fully with a hopefully working arm!
I will let you know on wednesday my target for this month.

Hi can I join please? 6lbs this month, and i'll aim to do it in official WI's this month too!

Can you put me down for 7 please. Thanks

Can I join? I'd like to lose 5lbs :)

Can I join please? I'm going to go for 6lbs x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd like to join, put me down for 7lbs please x

I would like to join please, rejoining sw group on tuesday so aiming for 14lbs x

Please add me for 20lbs lol.
Only joking I'd like to lose 4lbs this month :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so I am going to say 5. I think this is highly unlikely going by my other challenges but it would take me to my stone :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm in for 4lb pls x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Please put me down for 5 pounds :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd like to join, put me down for 4lbs please x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me again please! Another 7lbs this month please :)

Didn't do too well in the September challenge so need to give myself a kick up the backside and try again in October. Although I'm having a very bad week this week and haven't had a single day on plan yet - next Tuesdays WI is not looking great :eek:

Anyway, 5 WI's for me in October and I have 4.5lb to go until my 3st award. I think sometimes my problem is I aim too high and put too much pressure on myself, which kind of forces me off the wagon. I'm simply going to aim for 5lb off in October, making it just 1lb a week.

Good luck everyone! x

Can I join again 4lbs for me please

Updated so far, will sort Happy Holidays and kitty o once they post figures.

Please check the sheet to make sure yours is right, as much as i am brilliant, i do stop just a little short of being perfect. :D

View attachment 108463

No prizes for the deliberate mistake (updated on next post, lol)

Back