Minkys slinky mission!

Congratulations MinkyDinky...What an incredible achievement, you are looking fabulous! You must be so proud! a real inspiration, can't wait until i can see that much of a difference. long way to go yet...x

looking for inspiration after regaining 3 stone 2 lb of my 4 1/2 stone loss and you pics do it for me brilliant! your face says it all in the Christmas outfit! Gonna gat back to target!

Wow what a transformation, you look amazing

Absolutely amazing!!! :) well done !!!

You look amazing well done! That must've took a lot of willpower and motivation! Congratulations you must be really proud of yourself :) I hope I can find the same motivation!

I totally agree with you about us having to live aswel as get to our goal, iv never really set a time limit on my weightloss, just starting it and making the effort in getting there is a good enough achievement for anyone! Although, I won't deny, the sooner I can be thin the better, but there's no immediate rush! I absolutely love your photos, you've transformed into a rigged hottie! Especially love the hair! It so suits you! Does the image change come with the weightloss for you (and others who have lost a big amount?) I'd love to go short with my hair but always think my heads too fat lol! Your an inspiration to anybody wanting to join SW, you are living proof it can be done, no matter how long it takes xx

Back