Minnie - week 1 - wi result

Minnie64

Think thin
Well I have lost 3lbs which I am really pleased with as I had a bit of a blip at the weekend
xxxx

great stuff ,well done

Now there you are girl , hey 3 pounds , thats really good Lynn !!!

Thanks for all your reples.

Congratulations on losing 3 pounds.

Are you finding it ok?

Irene xx

Irene I know I have only just finished my first week but I am really enjoying it. I actually do not feel deprived at all - I even had a little blip at the weekend :eek: The food is so much better. I love veg anyway so bulk out my meals with veg. I do try and save 3/4 points per day so I can have a treat at weekends. My problem was my "treats" were every other day instead of occasionallly! :eek:

How you find it Irene?

xxxx

I have been on it 4 weeks now and try and take it a day at a time I am going to a class and staying for the talk afterwards. Buying lots of WW products to try and sticking to the points and writing everything in my journal. Next weigh in is Thursday

Irene xx

I have monthly pass so I do my tracker on line - I find it brilliant! I buy lots of ww products too.
Actually I am just have a glass of ww white wine as I had 5 points left for today so I have banked 3 and used 2 for my glass of wine.
After my loss today I went down a stone bracket so only on 17 points per day now
xxxxxxx

Well done Minnie, 3lbs is fab!

Yay Minnie 3lbs is a fabby loss! ... brilliant stuff! ..
I love most of the ww products and im normally in the queue at meetings waiting for more goodies to see me through the week hehe

Have a wonderful week xx

yay well done Lynne

sun xxx

3lb on WW is excellent!

Well done:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

WOW 3 pounds is fantastic well done.Im liking all the ww foods too.Yesterday i went into my local frozen food store & ww meals were 99p so i got quite a few.Last night i had beef hotpot it was lovely.
keep up the good work.

well done hun!
bet your well chuffed with your self!
im gonna start banking some points for the weekend me thinks!x

Back