MinnieMel

MinnieMel

Why Be Normal?
Hello,

I began LL on July 15, 2008.

I am trying to "start" something here -- a weight loss record and a set of interim goals. I will see if I can mark those off as I track my losses -- which to me are gains :)

My first week I lost 7 pounds. Everyone else in my group lost 9 or more. But,I did not feel too bad because I knew I had drunk a lot of water before going to the meeting, and also I have less to lose than most of them. (My starting BMI was 33.)

The second week I lost another 5 pounds, so I had lost 12. I was pleased. Progress is progess.

I think I will have lost a stone by this Tuesday -- and even better -- if I have my BMI should be below 30! Gosh, I never thought I'd be excited to to say that I was merely overweight!

So, my baby steps goals are:

First goal is a stone off.
Second goal is BMI under 30.
Third goal is to have lost 10% of my starting weight.
Fourth goal is to have lost half of what I need to lose to have a BMI of 25!
Fifth goal is to weigh what I weighed when I "fell off" the South Beach Wagon about 2 years ago -- 161. (In other words, I gained it all back and then some. It took awhile, but bad habits will out.)
Sixth goal is to have lost 20% of my starting weight.
Seventh goal is to have a healthy BMI of 25 (and be at the top of my weight range -- which is what I weighed on my wedding day almost 22 years ago. I was bit chunky for me -- and I thought I was fat, then -- however, I have since learned that I was still at a healthy weight.)
Eighth goal is to is have lost 50 pounds!
Ninth goal is to have lost 55 pounds!
Tenth goal is to have lost 30% of my starting weight = 57 pounds (which is the top of my ideal weight range -- I want to weigh no more than this.)
Eleventh goal is to go on or continue in Management and work to stablize my weight within the five pound range.
Twelveth goal is complete Management and have successfully changed my relationship with food and fitness, so that I can maintain a healthier me!

MinnieMel

Back