Minnie's first weigh in

Minnie64

Think thin
Hi guys
Well I am pleased to report a loss of 2½lbs. I am delighted with that.
Mind had the "mandatory" treat after weigh in last night but back to it today. Think I will struggle at weekend too - any tips/advice.
Good luck peeps
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done!!!
Tips to keep on track are just to remember that nothing tastes as good as being slim feels, and just visualise the end result ... the food that you are tempted by will still be there when you are at goal and then you can have it!!

Well done Minnie!!
What a great start. My best advice for the weekends would be to try and save a few points every day if possible and that way you can relax a bit over the weekend (ideally plan what sort of treat you will have to make sure you don't go over your weekly points). I think the maximum you can save is 4 points per day, maybe someone who has been doing this a lot longer than me can confirm/put me right on that one.
Good luck for your second week.

xx

Minnie thats a fantastic result!!

Well done!

I too have trouble at the weekends, I find that because Im at work Monday - Friday I can control myself but being home at weekend (particulary nights!!!!) I get weak. Like Juliakno said, I would try to save as many as possible per day during the week (yeah Julia! 4 max is right!!) Ideally, I try to save the 4 a day Mon - Fri (seldom happens though :rolleyes:) and have some banked. I find that hard though as Im going down in points... Anyway - save what you can, make lots of low point/ no point stuff to have readily available on the weekends to munch away at... best of luck pet!! your doing great. x

Well done Minnie!!!

21/2lbs. is very good:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Well done on your loss, that's a great result.

My advice for the weekends would be...lay in's (until as close to lunch time as you can get away with, heehee!) and saving points wherever you can during the week. I would also suggest a little bit of what you fancy...so want a McDonalds, then get a Happy Meal, want a chinese, then have one but choose your dishes wisely. Don't just eliminate all the things you want, because then you'll feel hard done by and are more likely to crack at the weekends.

That's my opinion anyway, lol.

Well done again on your loss this week ;)
lol
well done minniexx

Back