mint mullers

Mandy123

Hi there, are they out what, if so what are they like and how many pp please.

Im dying to try one, but i cant find them anywhere, i want to put one in the freezer and pretend its mint viennetta, how sad am i, its probably gonna taste awful and nothing like mint ice cream!!!:cry:

I want to put 1 in the freezer to!

hadnt heard of these but will be looking out for them they sound lovely. xx

Omg - well - that was a major disappointment. I didn't even finish the pot. lol.

The taste is not really minty, it's more...err... I don't actually know, to be honest. It's got a tang to it of sorts, but my brother said he thought the 'chef' had merely waved a single, week old, mint leaf at the processing factory, from the far side of the car park. hehehe. I have to agree.

My brother also described the dark chocolate peices as having been grated through a super fine atomiser. It's just tiny specks. I could taste them - but the after taste of the product was not to my liking. It went in the bin after just 3 teaspoons. Gutted I have to count the 3 in my daily Propoints. lol

Personally - if you have a craving for Mint Ice Cream - I'm not sure with WeightWatchers - but maybe try Skinny Cow mint ice cream....or put some WW Mint Humbugs in the freezer! LOL.

Disclaimer - the above is merely my own opinion of the product and should not be take as gospel or a slur against Muller. Just because I and my brother didn't it, doesn't mean someone else won't love it passionately. :jelous:

Omg - well - that was a major disappointment. I didn't even finish the pot. lol.

The taste is not really minty, it's more...err... I don't actually know, to be honest. It's got a tang to it of sorts, but my brother said he thought the 'chef' had merely waved a single, week old, mint leaf at the processing factory, from the far side of the car park. hehehe. I have to agree.

My brother also described the dark chocolate peices as having been grated through a super fine atomiser. It's just tiny specks. I could taste them - but the after taste of the product was not to my liking. It went in the bin after just 3 teaspoons. Gutted I have to count the 3 in my daily Propoints. lol

Personally - if you have a craving for Mint Ice Cream - I'm not sure with WeightWatchers - but maybe try Skinny Cow mint ice cream....or put some WW Mint Humbugs in the freezer! LOL.

Disclaimer - the above is merely my own opinion of the product and should not be take as gospel or a slur against Muller. Just because I and my brother didn't it, doesn't mean someone else won't love it passionately. :jelous:

oh i love them. ive never put them in the freezer because it goes a bit gritty.

just depends on everybodys own taste i suppose. ive had one already today & there so moreish

Ive tried these, was ok nothing special. The mint flavour in my opinion is a wee bit artificial tasting. (sort of like gaviscon!)

Defo has a tang to it, got one in the freezer, it's been there a month lol

Back