1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Mint yogurt sauce recipe

Discussion in 'SW Sizzling Summer Recipes' started by Babypodge, 3 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Babypodge

Babypodge Well-Known Member

Hi all

I'm looking for a recipe for mint yogurt sauce or raita, to go on my fake dinner kebab! I have some total 0 yogurt in and I get the idea of it but I never seem to get it tasting quite right, help!

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. hexe

hexe Well-Known Member

I usually add freshly chopped mint leaves, salt, pepper, sweetener and a little bit of white wine vinegar (all to taste) for a syn-free mint yogurt dressing.

Even easier would be mixing some syn-free mint sauce into your yogurt and then add salt, pepper and sweetener to taste. But I am not sure if there are any syn-free ready made mint sauces out there. I'll check for you, I'm intrigued now x

Some time ago I posted a recipe for tzatziki on here. That might go well with your kebab, too?

Mini likes this.
  4. hexe

hexe Well-Known Member

Colman's Fresh garden Mint Sauce is free, so are any other basic sugarfree/no added sugar mint sauces in the little jars. Hope this helps x

5. Babypodge

Babypodge Well-Known Member

It does help, thanks :)

6. nettybungles

nettybungles Well-Known Member

Thanks