Minxie's diary

Weigh-in day - CDC should be here in 45mins and I will see whether or not I have lost anything this week - hope to lose some at least. Today is a busy day for me with no time to eat, lol. More importantly not much time to drink water as I wont be able to keep going to the loo, lol. Have WI, then take dog to vets for xray and possible operation, then take husband to hospital for more tests which will take most of the day. Then back to collect dog, shopping, ironing and bed before work tomorrow - sounds exhausting:) Today I will remember my sponsored diet and know that people will be asking how much I've lost this week and so must work much harder at it for the next 7 days. Feel shamed when I see people losing 5-10lbs a week when I don't see much shift in the scales and I know it's because they are doing it properly and I keep finding excuses as to why I go astray:(

Friday morning - lost 1lb on WI yesterday, which is not very good but considering how badly I did I guess I'm lucky it was anything at all. I have a more determined mindset this week and will remember what and why I am doing this. 2 weeks into sponsored slim and have lost only 6lbs - okay for most diets but not for CD - if I don't do VERY well I'll be no kind of advertisement for it! Here's to a successful day:)

Saturday night and had a good day today - work was fine and went quickly, shopping with OH and then home for "Dorothy", lol. Quick walk with dog (who has ruptured cruciate ligament and needs surgery next week) and now for Casualty. A successful day all round - 100% SS too!:)

Late Sunday morning after a lie-in. I'd be very successful at staying 100% if I just stayed in bed all day;) I'm so pleased that I did 100% SS yesterday and intend to repeat that success today. I will also try and increase water intake as I've not yet managed to add an extra litre of water, though I am trying to have more black coffee so I guess that counts towards it.

No plans for today - but the sun is shining just now, rain forecast later, so probably walk the dog then read the papers and potter about (a big pile of ironing beckons - hate it but I'll feel virtuous if I manage to do it):)

Morning and well done on your 100% day - did you manage it again yesterday ??

I have been a little AWOL over the weekend - just from the computer - decided that my bad head last week was maybe aggrevated by 16 hours a day on a computer so took some time out this weekend and I must admit I do feel a bit better

Have a great day

T
x

Dear Diary - I am struggling:( Not managed another 100% day since Sunday and not even managing a 50% day. What is wrong with me? I have lost some motivation somewhere and can't find it again......tomorrow is WI day and I know that I will have gained and that will be miserable. However I don't want to cancel the WI as that is a very slippery slope and I'll still be fat and miserable about it next week and the week after...........

This is another new day and another opportunity to go for it and pull myself in line - sipping on a delicious choc mint shake and feeling that if I can do it hour by hour I'll be in a better place. We are planning a short break in a hotel at the end of this week - our first opportunity to go away and enjoy ourselves since OH awful diagnosis last year - so I don't want to feel like the fattest person at the hotel, but nor do I want to stick to CD when we are celebrating - we have to grasp at every opportunity that life gives us. I'm so mixed up about all the food issues in my head though - and feeling guilty that I am supposed to be on a sponsored slim and people have been very generous:( Let's see how today goes...........

Oh mate - I don't know what to say really ...

You have such a lot on your plate with OH etc, it's not surprising that you are struggling - CWP is not the easiest of things to follow even when you have nothing else to think about.. but you can do it, you have done so well but obviously only you know whether it is sustainable for you ...

Fingers crossed for you and good luck with whatever you decide - we are all here for you

T
x

oh, poor you. dont beat yourself up. many MANY people on CD cannot have 100% days but you just have to carry on. also, re the hotel, i have every sat off on cd and have done from the start. it means i lose slower but its how i cope. if you do have a day off, enjoy it, expect a gain and lower loss that week, and ENJOY IT. often , planned meals off are easier to deal with than unplanned blips. dont be hard on yourself, enjoy yourself at the hotel. me an dmy hubby hardly ever get time alone but we are going out this week to the movies and cd will be the last thing on my mind.

keep going minxie and never doubt yourself!

Thanks Madferret and Leeds123 for the support - you've helped me feel less of a failure and even more determined not just to chuck the towel in. Today hasn't been brilliant CD wise but I have had a chat with CDC and will carry on trying. Life is complicated at the moment but maybe I can create a bit of order out of the ensuing chaos;)

Tomorrow is WI day - let's see what happens....

Thanks Madferret and Leeds123 for the support - you've helped me feel less of a failure and even more determined not just to chuck the towel in. Today hasn't been brilliant CD wise but I have had a chat with CDC and will carry on trying. Life is complicated at the moment but maybe I can create a bit of order out of the ensuing chaos;)

Tomorrow is WI day - let's see what happens....

You only become a failure when you stop trying.... and I think that you are anything but a failure !!!

Have a good day and good luck with WI

T
x

Well WI was not good but not disastrous - I gained 1.25lb:( Still it could have been a lot worse. I'm seeing CDC again on Tuesday so less than a week and only a couple of days after our weekend away so not expecting any loss then either - however I am continuing somehow. Madferret you are right - I'm only a failure if I give up trying altogether and I'm not there yet!

keep going, yuo are NOT a failure at all. enjoy your weekend. i weigh myself at home (my cdc is crap, i pick up a monthly supply and then leg it) on sat mornings. i cant cope with a monday or tuesday weigh in as weekends are my flexi days!

Hi Madferret and Leeds, good to hear from you both. Today is a fabulous day with hot sunshine. I am heading off for the weekend and CD is relegated to back of my mind for the next 48hrs:) I will come back on course on Monday - promise! Have a great weekend - see you Monday:)

Dear Diary, it's Monday and I'm back, lol! Had a fantastic weekend, really special and didn't stress about eating off-plan - life is shorter than you think so you have to make the most of every minute so we did!

Surprisingly not much damage when I jumped on the scales this morning so more encouraged to get back to the plan. Am one choc-mint shake down, not much water yet but there's plenty of time. I'm working a late shift today so it will be easy to avoid temptation so today will be a good one for me. Tomorrow meeting CDC to collect packs for 2 weeks (she's off on hols) but might avoid a WI tomorrow and wait for a better result in a fortnight. Feel very good and positive today and still the sun shines.......life feels good:)

well dun hun for gettin bk into the mood....ima restrtin bk on it 2dai as well after my lst week of disaster....i am dreadin 2dai weigh in tho...prbz will av gained considerin hw much i ate lst week...bt frm nw i am bk in the zone other then ma bday party on sat....which i will onli eat a lil bit nehuuuu....see hw it goes this tym round i am goin to stik to it i kno i can do it i js gta get round to doin it...wish u all da best...tink quite a few ppl av been affected due to the weatha...it wa sa lot easier for me durin exam period.............
tc
mwahz

Back