Minxie's diary

Aw honey, CD is not the easiest diet in the world, yet can be so rewarding. Have you tried the higher plans? Perhaps starting a bit higher and slowly working your way down would help. Have a word with your CDC and see whether she could help you in some way x x x

dont give up! i feel like that sometimes, but you have to keep going. it'll all be worth it in the end.

Another day dawns - I've already listened to a motivational hypnosis CD which makes me feel more positive and that I can conquer my weight problems:) Now just to put it into practice......my motivation switch is set to high, stress switch set to low, and I'm off! Have also had an email "chat" with CDC who really helps - she's coming next week now rather than this week so I really, really want to have achieved something by the time she comes. I realise that this doesn't happen by accident but is something I can make happen if I apply myself to it. Already half a litre of water down and a breakfast shake looms - bring it on, lol!

Much more of a positive post from you today young lady - well done

We will do this together - on Day 3 myself today and am starving for some reason.... I had my first tetra at 11:00 and on my second bottle of water, but I could eat for England... also had a really bad night's sleep so feeling very tired ... not good

Have a good 100% day - you know you can do it.. and I will catch up with you later

T
x

Hey Madferret, how are you doing? Lovely to hear from you - reading my diary so far, esp your posts, has had a positive effect! Thanks again for your continued support and belief that I can do this:) Today is going well so far, 1 shake and 1 bar down. Do need to up the water intake a bit though so will glug away soon. It does help that the sun is shining.

I have a bit of a difficult time at the weekend - OH needs to spend 2 days as outpatient at hospital in London so we plan to spend 2 nights in a hotel..........could take my bars and tetras but will be our last chance to be away together for months - any opinions welcome! Once he's in hospital (20th June) I've got 4-6 weeks of living alone, no supermarket trips and an empty fridge so there should be very little temptation. But what to do for the weekend in London????

:D I did it! 100% SS yesterday and I feel sooo good about it - planning to make today go the same way:)

Dear diary, today is Friday (again!! where do the days go to?) Yesterday was not a great success but today will be - motivation button turned up high, lol. One shake down (choc mint is the only one I like at the moment and choc tetras) and water glugged! Hope you all have a good day - how's it going Madferret? Hope it's going well for you:)

Hi again. Well we had our couple of days/nights in London - hospital went well and we caught up with a couple of friends too which was great. The diet is rubbish though with thoughts of abandoning it altogether. BUT CDC is coming tomorrow and I've asked her to give me a good kick up the bottom and talk some sense into me! I guess in my mind is the phrase "you're not a failure until you give up trying" and I think I'm still trying. Next week will be interesting as OH goes into hospital for 4-6 weeks so I will be travelling up and down to London a lot, the fridge will be empty (good chance to give it a good clean, lol) and I will be stocked up with CD products - it will either work very well, or I will be too stressed to think about it - I plan on the former:)

Hi Madferret - how are you? I have been pleasantly surprised today as after 3 weeks of bad eating for 95% of the time I was weighed today expecting a massive gain and have lost half a pound! It's ridiculous how happy that made me.......just a few ounces off and I have smiled all day:) I have agreed with CDC that I will not be restarting properly until next week when OH goes into hospital - too much going on before then. I feel optimistic re hospital and CD (I just can't call it CWP!) so look forward to more losses in the coming weeks.

Hope SW is going well - I'd love some fruit just now, all that summer fruit on the shelves is calling my name, lol.

You sing from the same hymn-sheet as me, lol. It's not over until the fat lady sings, and I can't sing!

So it's a new week and a new beginning (again). OH is in hospital for next 4-6 weeks, the fridge is empty and the diet can recommence. Travelling up to London most days to visit will help keep me out of the supermarket too, lol! Watch this space.....

Busy week so far, up and down to London means 6hrs travelling each day! Have not managed 100% SS yet but doing much better than I was. Not quite getting enough water yet - not enough time near a loo, lol;) I feel positive and happy with what I am doing at the moment - it should improve gradually. This is a difficult time at the moment so whatever I acheive I will be proud of, after all it's only losing weight! There are more important things in life after all:)

Back