Minxie's diary

minxie

One day at a time!
I've decided to keep this to try and remind myself of why I am doing this and why I need to keep going. Apologies if my posts are long and boring;)

Reasons to lose weight
1 I'm too fat and unhealthy
2 My clothes don't fit
3 I feel unattractive
4 I get so tired and bloated with carbs
5 I want OH to be proud of me
6 I don't want to be the fattest in my entire family
7 I want to run and feel free

Motivation
If OH can take nasty drugs with horrid side effects for 126 days without complaining then I sure can take yummy shakes and products for that long.

So here I go - 1 day down, 100% and proud that I've done it (didn't even moan too much, lol). 125 days to go! I feel good about myself this morning instead of thinking that I've failed yet again at sticking to it for just one day. Today I will do the same again:)

Well done on getting back on it. Will read your diary with interest :)

Love your reasons for doing it to, especially the last one - I like the idea of "running and feeling free".

I have also got through day 2 - had 2 shakes and a bar:)

I've arranged to meet CDC on Thursday for a weigh-in too and to get more packs. My CDC is so supportive and has been a great encouragement in the past few months - when I threw in the towel and regained most of my weight she was still there texting me and sending good wishes - if you are reading this you will know who you are - thank you for your support!

Am feeling very pleased with myself this evening - and have lost that bloated feeling already. My mood has improved and I leapt out of bed this morning without feeling exhausted. I think that bread and carbs make my mood low - anyone else have that? Also I know that in a couple more days aches and pains first thing in the morning will also have gone - perhaps I have a wheat intolerance? Why do we have addictions to things that are not good for us???!

Going to bed now - roll on tomorrow!

Thanks Madferret. I've got them left over from a previous order and to be honest they are just so convenient for work where it's not easy to have a shake. I'll keep an eye on the loss though and maybe try only to have them on work days. I will be getting some tetras too which will help but when everyone is tucking into chocolates it helps to feel as though I am not losing out, lol:)

Well done Minxie. You will do brilliantly. I'm not able to have a weigh-in this week at all due to work so I'm struggling to stick to it this week. Need to do another walk I think to burn off a few extra calories LOL!

Well here I am and 3 days 100% ss - very proud as I was craving food last night - had to stop watching Jamie Oliver as I was drooling so much, lol. Just waiting for CDC to come and then I'll have my first shake of the day.

I feel today will be easier as I have pushed food out of my head. I have more energy already and feel less bleurghhh! Might get out and mow the lawn later! I've already walked the dog and tidied the house so not doing badly for 8.30am!

Hope everyone else has a good day too; the sun is shining here which does make it a lot easier:)

Have just met with CDC and been weighed - 4.5lbs lighter than when I saw her in March and I know that I was heavier last week than then so I am very pleased to be lighter. That must be what the last 3 days has done! Only downside is that next week's WI will be my "1st" and is likely to not be as much as if I started today - oh well, at least I'm 3 days down and should hopefully not have a struggle - roll on next Thursday's WI;)

Have now commited to a sponsored slim (eek!) and announced it via email and facebook to all my friends asking for sponsorship. Have also set up a page on the charity collection site so people can donate directly so I guess this means I HAVE TO DO IT!!!!!!

well done you!!! thats very brave so go you!

love reading your diary, keep going.

Well today is day 4 of CD and 2/84 of sponsored slim. Yesterday I did SS+ and had chicken and a bit of salad while out with OH. Surprisingly I didn't eat all of it and felt very guilty about it - must lose the guilt thing as this was perfectly ok in CD plan. Have had 4 other friends so far join me in sponsored slim so there is another support network;)

Clothes already feel a bit better and was back into my size 16 trousers yesterday (yay!) but they were a bit snug and I was glad to take them off at the end of the day.

Bring on today - a choc mint milkshake beckons!!

Hi Madferret lovely of you to call by;) I know that weekends can be very hard for so many people - I'm lucky in that I work shifts so this weekend I'm working both Sat and Sun and if I tell everyone about my sponsored slim then they'll be hiding any food from me!

Don't you think this is a brilliant forum for inspiration - everyone is really nice and kind and some have done soooooo well that they inspire to stick with it.

Have a good weekend - hope it goes smoothly for you:)

Good morning diary. Today is raining:( but I have to go to work later anyway so it makes little difference to me:) But I do feel for all those Monday-Friday workers - why does it always rain on Bank Holiday weekends???

I have completed 5 days now 4 x SS and 1 x SS+ and I feel very proud of myself. I think I must be in ketosis because OH said my breath smells very odd - when I pushed him to describe it asking "like metal or like poo (!)" he said it was like a heavy oil.....what the..?! Must be sure to have fresh breath spray with me at all times, lol.

Am feeling especially delighted and touched because someone off minimins made a donation to my sponsorship web-page. They probably have no idea how much that means to me and how much more determined it makes me to not let anyone down -thank you, thank you, thank you:)

Another boost is that to date there are 7 others who have joined me and they tell me that there will be more - perhaps they will thank me for their improved summer photos this year, lol.

Have a great weekend everyone - think of me as I'm working Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue and Weds:(

Well I'm home from work and very tired. Another 3 people have joined in my sponsored slim which is fab and I already have over £200 of sponsorship which is wonderful. I was really hungry tonight so had some cottage cheese, therefore on SS+ today which is fine. Am off to bed now, working an early shift tomorrow. Night night!

Back