Mis-behave

Yup.. They will phone me back once they have checked my batch ref numbers..

Had a call today asking me about side effects etc.. But was not really able to chat to her.. Someone else will phone about tablets another time..

They phoned me back and were checking about the side effects and how bad they were.. Etc told her about not having any side effects at the mo and she will investigate etc..

So we're your tabs legit?!

Mmmm do is it the side effects investigation that's making them sparse?! X

Right just been speaking to a friend who works in chemists. Xenical had the patent for orlistat & that's now run out which is why we got Tevo as they were producing it cheaper. She's gonna do some digging as to why Tevo went out or stock but I told her people weren't having side effects as bad & she said that suggests formula may not have been right x

i dont think its just xenical that are having the manfacturing problem lexie its the company that makes the ingrediants so thats why tevo went out of stock too. thats what my pharmaists said x

Kayee said:
i dont think its just xenical that are having the manfacturing problem lexie its the company that makes the ingrediants so thats why tevo went out of stock too. thats what my pharmaists said x

Ah ok was just going on what my friends who's a pharmacy assistant said to me x

Last edited:
Kayee said:

When I told the person that there is no Tevo, and No xenical or alli in some parts of UK she sounded shocked!

My friend said as far as she is aware none of the Lincolnshire Co-op pharmacies have any at all & there are a lot of them!

Back