Miscalculated my syns!!! Aaaaaggghh!

Have been miscalculating my syns for the last week! I was enjoying a snack in the evening which for some reason I thought was only 4 syns-turned out to be 10! Also been happily putting a half tablespoon of oil in my halo fryer and counting 1/2 syn for my portion when actually should've been counting 2! That coupled with a flexi day on Sunday has resulted in a whopping 4lb gain in one week. gutted is not the.....so disappointed, been trying really hard. Will teach me to fill in my food diary online every day without fail!! Oh well, live and learn I suppose. :-(

aw what a shame, at least you know where and how you went off track so you'll not do it again, onwards and downwards hun xx

What was it you were having and counting 4 syns for?

At least you know what the problems were so can dust yourself off and get straight back on it now :) good luck for this week

Pork crunch of all things! I run a pub, so in the evening I was having a bag of those with 1/2 pint of ale (3 syns) thinking I was being really good. Don't even know why I remembered them as being only 4! Still, this week EVERYTHING is being written down! X

Back