Miss-Piggy's Final Push

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
I have noticed that there seem to be a lot of 'diary-like' posts and I think having something similar could really help me.

Since mid-January I have been really struggling and my weight has been creeping down slowly, nothing like the speed of before. I have been eating/bingeing and using 'suspect' methods to counteract the effects. People have been telling me I don't need to lose more weight but I know I do. In a weird we I have been using their comments to sabotage my progress and I NEED to stop this but I don't know why I have been doing it in the first place, I keep kidding myself that I deserve it and one extra day won't hurt in the long term :mad: .

Today is day one of my final push, I am going to use this space to be honest about how I am feeling as I am hiding my current behaviour from everyone and feeling like such a fraud when anyone congratulates me.

I know if I can get through 5 straight days off SS I can finish this once and for all!! I have had 2 packs and 3 litres of water so far. My 'official' weight is 10st 1 but I weighed in at 10st 7lbs this morning, glycogen hopefully and not real weight but I need and want to reverse this.

Onwards and downwards.......................:D Hopefully you won't all mind my ramblings, I'll find this easier to use than a blog.

I have noticed that there seem to be a lot of 'diary-like' posts and I think having something similar could really help me.

Since mid-January I have been really struggling and my weight has been creeping down slowly, nothing like the speed of before. I have been eating/bingeing and using 'suspect' methods to counteract the effects. People have been telling me I don't need to lose more weight but I know I do. In a weird we I have been using their comments to sabotage my progress and I NEED to stop this but I don't know why I have been doing it in the first place, I keep kidding myself that I deserve it and one extra day won't hurt in the long term :mad: .

Today is day one of my final push, I am going to use this space to be honest about how I am feeling as I am hiding my current behaviour from everyone and feeling like such a fraud when anyone congratulates me.

I know if I can get through 5 straight days off SS I can finish this once and for all!! I have had 2 packs and 3 litres of water so far. My 'official' weight is 10st 1 but I weighed in at 10st 7lbs this morning, glycogen hopefully and not real weight but I need and want to reverse this.

Onwards and downwards.......................:D Hopefully you won't all mind my ramblings, I'll find this easier to use than a blog.

Hiya Miss Piggy....know wot u mean...I'm 'nearly there' too and have really struggled to get back on board since taking a break at Christmas....:rolleyes:

I KNOW I can do this....I did it for over 4 months !! Really wanna be at goal for Easter (if not before).....we will get there hun.....

first few days are the worst and after that it's easy-peasy !

good luck !

love

Debz
xx

Good on ya girl... you will be back down to 10st 1 in no time!!! what weight would you like to be eventually??

love

Gen xxx

You are sooo near the end now. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Thanks Debz, you are right, we CAN do this!
I managed 4 months non-stop as well, Christmas was the thing that put funny ideas in my head.
I know if I get through the first few days I will be fine.

Let's both get a move on :D

FAO Miss Piggy

Hi Miss Piggy

I am thinking of joining CD and was just wondering which counsellor you go to? I live in Clydebank and there only seems to be a few counsellors to choose from on the website.

PS What an inspiration you are - your weight loss is fabulous!

You're nearly there! You can SO do this!

Please keep writing your diary because I'm on my very first EVER day on SS and stories like yours are inspiring me to get through the hunger pangs! Until I've seen for myself how this diet works, I need all your stories of success - go for it. You know you can do it!!!

Good on ya girl... you will be back down to 10st 1 in no time!!! what weight would you like to be eventually??

love

Gen xxx

Hi Gen,

My aim weight is 8stone 3 just now, and from there I might need to go down a little, not too sure but that is my 'magic number' lol.

Hi Miss Piggy

I am thinking of joining CD and was just wondering which counsellor you go to? I live in Clydebank and there only seems to be a few counsellors to choose from on the website.

PS What an inspiration you are - your weight loss is fabulous!

Thanks Wannab, I go to Maureen R, she is listed on the Cambridge site, she is just near Crookston/Paisley and is lovely.

Another reason I need a good kick is that I have asked if she will recommend me as a CDC as I know I would be good and there aren't enough in Glasgow. I'm in a central location so could be really handy for many people.

You're nearly there! You can SO do this!

Please keep writing your diary because I'm on my very first EVER day on SS and stories like yours are inspiring me to get through the hunger pangs! Until I've seen for myself how this diet works, I need all your stories of success - go for it. You know you can do it!!!

Joolz you will see very quickly for yourself how well the diet works, it wasn't really that long ago that I started out and felt the same as you. It's good to know that I can return the help that was given to me when I was new.
The success stories really helped me - it won't be long before you are inspiring others!

I'm 5ft 1, just! I also have a very very small frame, I am destined to be a tiny person that even an extra pound of weight shows up on lol.

i'm 4ft 11 and a small frame but 8st 3????????????? jesus thats very small!!! i'm hoping in and around 10st will be ok for me... maybe even 9 and a half stone!!!!

ah well we'll see!!!

I think for my shape I need to be around the 8stone mark. I'm very 'hourglass' shaped and can easily look out of proportion.
I am wearing some size 10s now but still am technically overweight and still don't look slim.
I am hoping to get a breast reduction in the future as I have always had problems with being top heavy, I look like Dolly Parton!

I've had my 3 packs for the day and on m 5th litre of water, I am looking forward to waking up tomorrow morning knowing that the first day is done and I don't need to do the first day again :)

Day 2

Well, I am on track for finishing my 2nd perfect day.
Not happy though, the scales had moved UP by 1lb today :mad: and my mid-section feels so bloated and big. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get back into ketosis and feel 'better'.

Any ideas on why the scales went up after 1st full SS day? I don't remember that happening when I started originally. :sigh:
I'm glad I have this diary on here now, if I had cheated I would have had to tell you all :D so you are all a great help!

xx

Day 4

Things still going well on day 4 but I think I am developing issues lol.

Today I am wearing a sz 10 pair of trousers and a sz 8-10 top but I feel absolutely huge, that I have no right to be in these sizes and that there must be a mistake on the labels as the mirror shows me that I don't look those clothes sizes - am I going mad?? :confused:

I'm having one caffeine coffee in the morning when I get up and then having decaf the rest of the day. I was drinking huge amounts of full caffeine black coffee in my new job over the past 6 weeks without realising so maybe having a bit too much :confused:

Back