• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Missed a shake????

Catt

Silver Member
I doubt it will affect your weight loss as it is a one off. You need all three for the correct vitamins etc but as long as it does not happen again I cannot see it being a problem. Make sure you have one first thing tomorrow xx

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Dont panic hun, just dont make a habit of it!

once wont do you any harm, but its really important you get the nutrients from all 3 sachets!

Iv done the same as you, went to work with no shakes at all one day and was fine, just made me extra careful not to forget my shakes!

xxx

Thanks ladies...i wont be making a habit of this...i look forward to my shakes now!!!!!
LovelyLauren....what a gorgeous wee girl you have...she is sooooo beautiful x

Catt

Silver Member
Thanks ladies...i wont be making a habit of this...i look forward to my shakes now!!!!!
LovelyLauren....what a gorgeous wee girl you have...she is sooooo beautiful x
I second that Lauren Alyssia Rosa is adorable :) xx

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Aww thank you ladies!! She's my
whole world and more!!

Really don't know what we did before she turned up!

Xxx

Honestly i cant stop looking at her wee face!!!!
i know...you wonder what u did before a baby comes along! my daughter is 8 1/2 now and making her 1st communion next Saturday...i cant believe she is that age already! Enjoy every moment...time goes by toooooo quickly!!! x

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
Aw I hope she has a wonderful day!

I am becoming go parent on Sunday to my cousins little girl freya grace she's an angel!

I can't believe lissy is 14 weeks old already seems like yesterday I went into labour! Xxx

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 3
Lipotrim Forum 5
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Exante 1
Cambridge Weight Plan 5