Missing a HEX.

HelsAngel

Silver Member
Evening,
Sunday is a very odd day in our house. The family roast dinner is usually served around 5 and we all eat together. I'm not an early riser so normally just have a brunch type thing late morning and then dinner.
Today we went strawberry picking which was breakfast sorted! Had the roast, potatoes, veg etc and I'm about to go to bed. However, it's just occurred to me that I've missed my HEXB and have only had half of my HEXA.
Do you suggest that I go and eat some Weetabix for both my HEXs even though I'm not hungry or do I just miss it out altogether? Do I then eat extra tomorrow?
Thanks
Hels

Personally I wouldn't eat if I'm not hungry and I wouldn't eat it tomorrow..I tend to miss my hexa nearly everyday and I don't see that it has really affected me, although it could well be causing some deficiency lol

I have read before about people 'saving' or carrying over hexs like some do with their syns but it seems more accepted with syns than hexs.

I definately wouldn't eat it unless I was hungry, and wouldn't carry it over to the following day.

Our consultant advised that we cannot roll/save HEA or HEB

Personally, If I've got to the end of the day and I haven't had any, I'll have hot milk, and hi-fi bar, alpen light etc..... makes a nice tucked up in bed reading snack :)

Back