Missing a shake/tetra

maddie_tc

The other day I got home and had my lunch tetra quiet late, by evening time I was craving 2 boiled egg and didn't feel like having my last tetra so all day I ended up having 2tetras/shakes 2boiled eggs and 4ltr of water- I'm sure that wasn't wise considering the vitamins I missed out on but what abt weightloss does that have a poor effect? Day 6 today SS+/SS

xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm on week 23 & lost almost 6 stone.
There's been times i've missed out my evening shake, due to the fact i'm too tired or not hungry by that point, but i always think afterwards that i should of had it. You do need the nutrients and it does contribute towards your weight loss, so i'd suggest deffinately trying your best to have all your products.

im not sure but im on sole source plus im supposed to have 3 shakes/soups (i have shakes cant stand the soups!) a day plus the 200cal meal and the water but for about 2/3 days now ive simply not felt hungy for most the day no idea why as days ago i was starving, now i keep having ONE shake a day plus in evening the 200cal meal and thats it seen as im not hungry in morning or after evening meal :-/ i didnt think it mattered tbh i thought well less cals equals more weight off but dont think it works like that think as said above by lady with more experience on this than me its best to try and follow the diet properly however having said that i dont think one day and one missed shake will make a great difference so dont worry xx

Back