Total Solution Missing a shake

Discussion in 'Exante' started by tbert, 20 October 2011 Social URL.

1. tbert

tbert Member

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever missed a shake and if there are any consequences for missing one.

I'm just really not in the mood tonight. Not feeling hungry in the slightest and I don't think I could stomach any more fluids.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You need to treat it like medicine, you need the 3 packs a day for all the nutrients. You need to remember when youre on a diet like this you cant rely on feeling hungry, you go by not feeling hungry as a guide.

Dont start skipping packs, its not a good idea. Missing one wont do you any real harm apart from it can be the start of a habit...

4. tbert

tbert Member

Thanks Starlight. I managed the shake eventually. Just a little hard work this evening to get the motivation but it's back! Thanks again.

5. SammyE

SammyE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.38%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If I dont want a shake, I mix it with less water and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds and its like custard

6. Jojo62

Jojo62 New Member

Hi I missed my 3rd shake on my 3rd day (0n day 6 tomorrow), I didn't feel any different until I woke next morning and I was starving. So I forced one down tonight with lots of water after.
    Weigh day tomorrow. :)

7. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    i was a naughty girl today and missed one, stupid really as at one point I was so hungry. Then I got busy at work and before I knew it it was half 7 and I was coming home for my bar.. Im on day 4. I wont be doing it again tho x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.