Missing In Action

LazeeLady

Hi guys

Have not posted for a while due to it being a really sad time for me and my family. My grandma lost her battle with cancer on Friday and so I've been with my family over the past few days helping to sort things out.

We're all doing ok and my mum is being very strong.

I have been checking in and seeing how everyone's doing and I'm really pleased you are all sticking with it and doing so well.

I'm still on the LT train however but am going to start re-feed tomorrow so that I will have a few more options re food come Friday when it's the funeral. I know that sounds like I'm being self centred but my grandma would have wanted to see me slim and happy and so that's what I'm going to do.

Have missed chatting with you all though so hopefully I'll be around more next week.

Take care LL x

So sorry to hear about your gran. well done for stayin so focussed ,hope refeed goes well , Keep in touch and if you have any problems you know where to come.

So sorry for your loss.... I've got to say you are amazing for sticking with it.. We lost our kitten today and I have felt so much like eating comfort foods. Thats only a cat... YOU ARE SO STRONG TO STICK WITH IT THROUGH LOSING YOUR NANA...

You should be proud of yourself as I am sure your Nana would be. Enjoy re-feed and make the best of the wake on Friday. Smile and think of the happy times... life is so precious.

xxxxxxxxxx

So sorry. God Bless xxx

Hi LL,
My thoughts are with you at this sad time. Take care of yourself and your family.
Doirin

Hi Lazeelady I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Good luck with your re-feed, be strong on Friday. As Theresa said smile and think of the happy times..... life is so precious.

The support is here if you need it x

Thank you all so much

I really feel supported and welcomed on this site. It has made all the difference.

I will follow all your good advice and think of your kind words on Friday.

Will be back with renewed enthusiasm next week.
Good luck to all x

Hi LL

Sorry to hear your sad news about your grandma.....just keep remembering all the lovely times you had together. In time, it wont hurt so much and you will have such lovely thoughts.

You are doing well sticking with LT as well during this time - well done you and you should be very proud of yourself.

Hope Friday is a lovely time to remember your grandma.

Take good care of yourself.

Back