Missing Shake

nomadic

Hello, I'm on day 4 today (still 100%!). Do you have to have both the shakes in a day? I'm just not hungry at the moment but don't want to mess with the instructions given?

I could easily have one but it would just be for the sake of having it and not a need to have it?

Any advice gladly received.......

It's vital u have both otherwise u miss out on all of te fuel n nutrients your organs need to function... u won't notice q diff in the day but it puts your heart under strain, your hair will prob fall out and you will make yourself ill. The human body was not designed to live on about 300cals a day without some part of it suffering... take both even if u force it down xx

Agree with the above, get that shake down any way you can! Can make you very ill if you dont. Also your body can go into starvation mode with not enough fuel. This stalls and even sometimes stops weightloss.

Oh bugger! Ah well, I'd better go and sort it now then. It's not that I don't want to drink it, I just don't feel hungry.

I've been having the first one at 12ish and the second one at about 7pm. So far so good and looking forward to Sat weigh in! I'm already noticing subtle differences in that I've slept better over the last two nights than I have in months.

Thanks for the advice. I'ts nice to get an answer as quick as this too. If only everything was this quick (pesky council tax people!)
:)

The way I look at it is that when I was pigging CHOC, biccies n crisp n overeating I wasn't hungry then either... pretty much forcing my body to eat I guess! U must now do the same with ya shakes lol! We all eat when not hungry... if not I would still have Easter eggs in the fridge Pmsl! Good luck xx

You're right Donna. I think most of the time it's boredom eating.

At least someone else is happy that I'm on this though. My dog had a right royal feed over the weekend. Emptied the fridge.

She had Chicken wrapped in Bacon covered in the remains of a cheese sauce. I'll bet she can't wait for this weekend too!
:)

Back