Missing Shakes!!!

first timer

Hi am on week 1 day 4 and have only managed to have 3 shakes on Monday 2 on Tuesday, Wednesday and today. i have been missing my lunch time shake, i have been having loads of water and was just wondering will it affect my weight loss??

Please don't miss out your lunch time shake your body requires all the vitimins etc you get from them,this diet is hard enough without you ending up poorly on top!! plus if you don't feel tip top your more likely to break it!! well done on the loads of water though!! caz xx

As everyone else has said you need to try and have all your shakes each day

would your body not go into starvation mode and hang on to your fat for all its worth if you didnt get a certain amount of calories a day.

its best to not miss out on your 3 daily shakes as your body will not be getting all of its nutrients so really ya are starving yourself and then your body will end up retaining fat instead of losing it. I dont think ya are going to do any favors for yourself even if ya are taking the required amount of water. Hope it gets better for ya, all the best, take care

Back