Mission bikini bod!

Day 4 - Thursday 14 March
Breakfast: bran flakes with semi skimmed milk (166 cal), white coffee (20 cal)
Lunch: pea & ham soup (195 cal), carrots (21 cal), kiwi (44 cal), plum (30 cal), creme caramel (113 cal)
Dinner: cod & parsley fishcake (159 cal), carrot, broccoli, green beans & courgettes (43 cal)
Snacks: dried fruit, seeds, wasabi peas (418 cal)
Total calories: 1209
Exercise: 20 minute swim, 20 minute walk

Day 5 - Friday 15 March
Breakfast: pain au raisin (275 cal) ----can't resist these!!!, white coffee (20 cal)
Lunch: m&s tomato, chicken & basil pasta (390 cal), cheese tasters (155 cal), skinny chocolate muffin dessert (155 cal) ----700 calories for lunch!!! need to watch this.....
Dinner: birds eye fish fusion - lime & chilli (270 cal) ---these are really tasty, would recommend; carrot, broccoli, green beans & courgettes (85 cal)
Total calories: 1350
Exercise: 30 day shred DVD, 20 minute walk

Hi, just popping in to subscribe. :) We have really similar goals too. I'm 10 stone 6 at the moment and plan *hope* to get to 9 and a half stone. :)

Hi Donna! I literally just chopped up some sausage and mushroom and fried together, then cooked the pasta, then literally mixed it together will the pesto (I used fresh sacla fiery chilli pesto). Really simple, and really tasty!
That's ny fav pesto too - what sausages did you use normal pork/beef ones?

Day 4 - Thursday 14 March
Breakfast: bran flakes with semi skimmed milk (166 cal), white coffee (20 cal)
Lunch: pea & ham soup (195 cal), carrots (21 cal), kiwi (44 cal), plum (30 cal), creme caramel (113 cal)
Dinner: cod & parsley fishcake (159 cal), carrot, broccoli, green beans & courgettes (43 cal)
Snacks: dried fruit, seeds, wasabi peas (418 cal)
Total calories: 1209
Exercise: 20 minute swim, 20 minute walk

Day 5 - Friday 15 March
Breakfast: pain au raisin (275 cal) ----can't resist these!!!, white coffee (20 cal)
Lunch: m&s tomato, chicken & basil pasta (390 cal), cheese tasters (155 cal), skinny chocolate muffin dessert (155 cal) ----700 calories for lunch!!! need to watch this.....
Dinner: birds eye fish fusion - lime & chilli (270 cal) ---these are really tasty, would recommend; carrot, broccoli, green beans & courgettes (85 cal)
Total calories: 1350
Exercise: 30 day shred DVD, 20 minute walk
Love creme caramel!

Thanks for tip re birds eye fish fusion - not noticed them inTesco but will pick some up this week x

Hoep you are having a fun weekend xxx

I had a day off from calorie counting yesterday as we went to my parents house for Sunday lunch, and today I'm back to 10.8!!!! So I've lost no weight in my first week :(.

It's pretty annoying as I was 100% for 6 days, and it was only yesterday where I wasn't being careful. We had roast beef with all the trimmings, and profiteroles for dessert - plus I drank lots of wine.......!!!

It's my own stupid fault, but starting again today, and hopefully I'll lose this week. Ugghhh... and I have a hangover..... bad start to the week....!!!

Hope everyone else has had more luck this week!

Alli - don't be hard on yourself - why don't you change your wi day to friday? that way if you have hi cals over weekend you can have a couple of low cals days during week to balance it out? the important thing is you didn't gain - and if you get on scales tomorrow (i know you love jumping on the scales every day lol) you will prob show a loss

CHIN UP!

Alli - don't be hard on yourself - why don't you change your wi day to friday? that way if you have hi cals over weekend you can have a couple of low cals days during week to balance it out? the important thing is you didn't gain - and if you get on scales tomorrow (i know you love jumping on the scales every day lol) you will prob show a loss

CHIN UP!

Thank you! :)

I think weighing on a Friday might be the way to go!

Yes I weigh Thurs and think end of the week is the best so you can enjoy the weekend! LOVE your food, it all sounds really tasty and very normal/non diet healthy stuff. You will have the bikini bod in no time :)

Back