Mission Bodycon

I know you can do it too :D
It's been going good for me, slow but steady :)
Congratulations on a good day !

**Day 26**

I have reached my first mini goal :D I am over the moon!!! The best thing is I can see that I've lost weight in my most "hated areas" : my face, stomach and arms.... So I guess it's time to get started on my next goal lol
I had a good weekend, went shopping on saturday (had Nandos AGAIN!) and then on Sunday it was my cousin's birthday and I couldn't resist a small slice of Red Velvet cake mmmm! But overall I've been pretty good.
Now I just want to get out of the 220s, I don't want to see those numbers ever again.
So I'm off to get ready to go to the gym.. see you all on the other side.

xxxx

14lbs to my second mini goal
51lbs to the bodycon

Awwww yay! Good going reaching your first goal love!

**Day 30**

I've had a good few days, I've been busy at work but I am happy to say that I've lost another 3lbs and I'm no longer in the 220s. However I am close enough to creep back up so I'm going to try and be as good as possible!! :D I have another birthday tonight but at an Indian restaurant and I have no idea what I'm going to eat... eek!

I'm going to be as good as I can and just hope that I lose more weight this week!

xxx

11lbs to my second minigoal
48lbs to the bodycon!!!

Last edited:
**Day 31**

I had a lot of fun yesterday, after work it was my friend's birthday and I'd been so busy all day that I'd eating nothing more than sweetcorn! So when I got to the restaurant I was absolutely starving and ended up drinking ridiculous amounts of whisky and brandy until my meal came... needless to say I got drunk really fast and started scoffing down my Karahi Lamb Curry and Naan bread. It was so good except for the fact that my high level of alcohol consumption led to me speaking a great deal of obscenity loool it was hilarious! I ended up staying at a friends as I was much too drunk to make my way home and he really looked after me, bless his cotton socks. I woke up absolutely starving this morning and had 3 slices of toast. Came home and slept for a while, just got up to watch xfactor and had some pasta with prawns and spicy tomato sauce... now I just want to sleep again lol :)

Thank god I didn't put any weight on from last nights meal woohoo
I'm off to recover and hopefully do good tomorrow!

xxx

Oh my, sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Hey love, I hope everything is ok. You haven't updated in weeks.

elm said:
Hey love, I hope everything is ok. You haven't updated in weeks.

Hello sweetie :)

Yes I've been AWOL, Xmas was a struggle for me and I put on a few pounds :( but I got back on plan and im back where I left off!
I couldn't face putting on all the weight I worked so hard to lose. I was disappointed in myself, but I feel better for deciding to continue with my mission. I've been quite happy this week as I've got loads of comments about my legs being shapely and my face being slimmer! People are asking for my secret, but like we all know, there's no real secret... Just a dream in mind, which I hope can soon be my reality!

I've downloaded the app, so I'll be updating this more often!

Xxxxx

Ahhhhh yay you're back! You must feel really good since you're getting compliments!

I wrote a message on Sunday but It never sent :(
I've been having a good few days, more compliments from friends and family which has definitely got me smiling. I've got a show I go to every year in tribute to a producer who passed away a few years ago and everyones taking pics, so I'm hoping my pics won't be too bad this year. *fingers crossed*
I'm working crazy 12 hour shifts at the moment So it's hard to keep checking in. I'm just dying to get down to 15 stone and then creep into the 14s... I don't think I'll be so embarrassed of my weight once I'm in the 14s.

*sigh*

I'm happy I've lost 2lbs this week bringing me down to 216... In 7lbs time I'll be under the 14stone bracket which is a dream come true for me as I used to be 264.5lbs at my highest in 2009.. So I'm going to just keep going... I'm doing so well that I can't give up now!

Xxx

truehoneybuns said:
I'm happy I've lost 2lbs this week bringing me down to 216... In 7lbs time I'll be under the 14stone bracket which is a dream come true for me as I used to be 264.5lbs at my highest in 2009.. So I'm going to just keep going... I'm doing so well that I can't give up now!

Xxx

You're right, you are doing well!

Thanks so much darling!
I had a super breakdown yesterday, I think it was the realisation that I've almost lost 4stone and yet I dress worse than I did at my biggest. I used to wear skirts, tops lots of belts and accessories to compensate for my size but as I lost weight I just wanted to blend in more an not be seen at my size. I've felt kind of unworthy if I'm honest and my wardrobe sums it up... I have more clothes for around the house than for going out! I wear black leggings, black tops and a colourful Cardigan and that's about it!!!!
I'm going out tonight so I went for a shopping trip with my best friend, I kept saying how I won't find anything but I found my outfit in the first shop.... I didn't think I'd fit in the clothes either but I did! It felt so good, and for the first time in my life I am wearing a cream blouse, I've never worn cream before eek! And with a skirt too, I hope I feel good while I'm out

Xxx

Back