Mission Possible

squishymcfatterson said:
Thanks my lovely. Hope all is as ok as can be expected with you. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on getting into the size 12s!!!!! NSVs rock!!!!!

I'm doing ok thanks, just being there for friend and hoping for some miracle :)

squishymcfatterson said:
Please excuse me while I prance around in my size 12 (US8) pre-pre-pregnancy Gap jeans that I tried on on a whim while my usual jeans are in the wash! Happy happy happy!

Yayyy well done!

Karensplan said:
Yayyy well done!

Thanks Karen! Still strutting around the house in them ;)

Please excuse me while I prance around in my size 12 (US8) pre-pre-pregnancy Gap jeans that I tried on on a whim while my usual jeans are in the wash! Happy happy happy!

Wow!!! That is so awesome. So happy for you!!!!

RawrGirl said:
Wow!!! That is so awesome. So happy for you!!!!

Aw, thank you my dear! X

Day 30. One full month on Lipotrim and it's time to update my signature because guess what?! I'M IN THE TENS! Weighed in this morning at 10st 13.4lb. This has given me such a lift. It means I have a very reachable ultimate target of 14 more pounds by Xmas. (I would just love to weigh "9 stone something"!)

Also, baby McFatterson slept until 7:30, so I have a further spring in my step! She has been waking early or the past week as she had a big tooth coming through, but it arrived yesterday and she's much happier (as am I!)

No other exciting news from me. A pretty quiet week. Had a friend for coffee last night, and have another coming today but buying then avoiding biscuits is second nature now. Just have to remember that it's possible to say No when I am back to eating again.

Happy Hump Day everyone. X

Day 30. One full month on Lipotrim and it's time to update my signature because guess what?! I'M IN THE TENS! Weighed in this morning at 10st 13.4lb. This has given me such a lift. It means I have a very reachable ultimate target of 14 more pounds by Xmas. (I would just love to weigh "9 stone something"!)

Wow, you are just flying by! Good for you! Hope you are feeling great about yourself!

RawrGirl said:
Wow, you are just flying by! Good for you! Hope you are feeling great about yourself!

I actually am, and that doesn't happen often. I'll never be 100% confident as I'm just not that kind of person, but I'm definitely feeling better about myself. Thanks buddy xxx

I actually am, and that doesn't happen often. I'll never be 100% confident as I'm just not that kind of person, but I'm definitely feeling better about myself. Thanks buddy xxx

RawrGirl can definitely relate to that. She has so many self-esteem and body image books she could probably open a bookstore.

image-3545897121.jpg

Ah ha ha, I wish!

RawrGirl said:
yea, really. RawrGirl thinks you are going to pass her. Of course she isn't sure exactly how much she weighs at the moment, but we are already at the same waist.

Well, maybe if I stuck to 100% TFR for the next 5 weeks, I'd weigh 133 but there's no way I'll survive without food for that long! X

Day 31 and feeling positive *gasp*

No change in scales since yesterday but that's fine. Lots of Non-Scale Victories this week so they keep me motivated. Last night I put on my tracksuit bottoms that I usually wear to kick-boxing. I hadn't been for 14 days and the difference was amazing, they were hanging off me, yippee! They made me think of a funny quote I saw recently, probably on Pinterest:

"Why do they tell me to wear loose-fitting clothes to my gym class? If I had any loose-fitting clothes I wouldn't NEED a gym class!"

Thoroughly enjoyed being back at kick boxing. It's quite a late class (8:45) so hard to drag myself away from the comfy couch and the lure of the tv! My friend was there and it's much easier when you know someone. She can't make it on Mondays but another friend of mine is interested and going to come with me next Monday which will be great. I've been avoiding the Monday classes because I don't know anyone there (yes I'm pathetic!) I'm a shy enough person and almost everything we do in the class requires a partner, so it's nice to have a buddy. It means you can try kicking and punching your hardest and not feel bad for your partner taking the brunt!

So settled into the routine of this diet that I may just do one more week after this one. Eeek! Really depends on weigh-in results on Monday. Is the lure of being slim finally greater than the lure of food? What have I become?!!

RawrGirl said:
RawrGirl does not think you are pathetic. She is exactly the same way. (Or maybe that just means we're both pathetic, lol).

Non-scale victories are the only kind RawrGirl has at the moment, so she understands how nice they can be. :)

Love the quote too. Very funny!

Thank you my lovely. X

Day 32. Wow, 32 days without food. Crazy!

Nothing to report, sorry my diary has been so boring lately. Although maybe being boring is better than moaning?!!

Still 10st 13.4lb this morning but I don't really mind. Sure, I'd love a loss but staying the same is better than a gain! It has to come off eventually.

Had a productive day yesterday cooking up some meals for the McFatterson family (minus me obviously!) It's still hard not to test the baby's food but I'm hoping she'll like it. Stupidly used Mascarpone cheese as an ingredient and I could've eaten the whole tub...!

Going over to my best friend's house tonight for a catch up as I haven't seen her in over a month. I'm really hoping she'll notice a difference but she's not always the type to say it if she does, so I might end up coming home feeling fat and deflated...! No, I'm only joking, I won't. I know I look better and feel better so that's what matters.

Testing weekend ahead as we have to visit the in-laws and mother-in-law usually cooks up something unhealthy. The timing of our visit means I can avoid eating though, as it's between breakfast and lunch. I can entertain baby while hubby eats. Speaking of hubby, he is doing well and has lost 5 pounds so far. Thanks to me not bringing crap food home, and us not convincing each other to order a takeaway when we're too lazy to cook! He also doesn't want to eat treats in front of me, so sweet. He'll hopefully continue to lose weight with me when I join WW and cook healthy meals.

squishymcfatterson said:
Day 32. Wow, 32 days without food. Crazy!

Nothing to report, sorry my diary has been so boring lately. Although maybe being boring is better than moaning?!!

Still 10st 13.4lb this morning but I don't really mind. Sure, I'd love a loss but staying the same is better than a gain! It has to come off eventually.

Had a productive day yesterday cooking up some meals for the McFatterson family (minus me obviously!) It's still hard not to test the baby's food but I'm hoping she'll like it. Stupidly used Mascarpone cheese as an ingredient and I could've eaten the whole tub...!

Going over to my best friend's house tonight for a catch up as I haven't seen her in over a month. I'm really hoping she'll notice a difference but she's not always the type to say it if she does, so I might end up coming home feeling fat and deflated...! No, I'm only joking, I won't. I know I look better and feel better so that's what matters.

Testing weekend ahead as we have to visit the in-laws and mother-in-law usually cooks up something unhealthy. The timing of our visit means I can avoid eating though, as it's between breakfast and lunch. I can entertain baby while hubby eats. Speaking of hubby, he is doing well and has lost 5 pounds so far. Thanks to me not bringing crap food home, and us not convincing each other to order a takeaway when we're too lazy to cook! He also doesn't want to eat treats in front of me, so sweet. He'll hopefully continue to lose weight with me when I join WW and cook healthy meals.

Still in the tens yayy that's where I'm hoping to be next week, although I'm doing weight watchers so it's a slower process and I can still eat and drink lol I couldn't do what your doing I don't think I would last the day! Fair play to ya!

Karensplan said:
Still in the tens yayy that's where I'm hoping to be next week, although I'm doing weight watchers so it's a slower process and I can still eat and drink lol I couldn't do what your doing I don't think I would last the day! Fair play to ya!

Ha, thanks Karen! The first week is really tough but then you actually get used to not eating! And I LOVE my food! I'm actually a little scare about eating again because I don't want to go off the rails! Hope you get into the tens next week! Great feeling. X

You're diary is far from boring, my dear. You lose like crazy and every time RawrGirl turns around you are fitting into something new! :D

RawrGirl knows you said you were joking about coming home feeling fat and deflated if your best friend doesn't notice and/or say something, but sometimes there's a ring of truth between the lines. If you do start to feel down, just remember strutting around in your jeans the other day, and how far you've come and how close you are!

Hoping your weekend isn't too hard, and you have lots of fun at your in-laws!

Back