Mission Possible

GretaGrip said:
You look fab squish! Amazing!

How tall are you ? Can't see stats on my phone

I've managed to get to 9 stone 1 or 2 ish and have been maintaining this for about 4 weeks now. Temptation to drop lower is never far away! Annoying!

How exciting though! I was over the moon when I saw 9 stone 13 on the scales !

Thanks Greta! I'm 5'5" so I can certainly afford to lose plenty more. You have done so so well. I'd love to get to the early 9's eventually. X

I think we have very similar stats and body shap squish. Your pics have really motivated me again as I've crept up to almost your start weight and it just shows what loosing 2 stone can do. You look really fab. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think we have very similar stats and body shap squish. Your pics have really motivated me again as I've crept up to almost your start weight and it just shows what loosing 2 stone can do. You look really fab. Xx

Ah I'm so delighted! Welcome back on the weight-loss wagon and I'm so glad things are going well for you. X

Grrr! Scales still said 140.2lb this morning. Hoping and praying I'm 139.9 or less tomorrow!

Absolutely starving today for some reason. Have been 100% of course but just really really hungry.

I'm trying to console myself by thinking that this will be my last weekend off food for hopefully a very long time or even forever if I maintain properly and don't slip into old, pathetic and unhealthy habits.

So excited by the prospect of chicken and tuna salads this week. Yippee!

Good day here. Got called for an interview for a brilliant job next Monday, got lots of housework done, and the little lady slept in, and then was in good form all day. Oh, and my black boots arrived! Very exciting and they fit perfectly.

X

Keep going squish, as you said, one more weekend. Not much at all. I lost 4.5 at weigh in tonight. Going for a run tomorrow as have rare free day while little one at nursery and I'm off work. Hoping it will boost my motivation for the week. Want to be back on track for chrimbo do that's 10lb to go in 4 weeks. Totally doable eek!

Keep going squish, as you said, one more weekend. Not much at all. I lost 4.5 at weigh in tonight. Going for a run tomorrow as have rare free day while little one at nursery and I'm off work. Hoping it will boost my motivation for the week. Want to be back on track for chrimbo do that's 10lb to go in 4 weeks. Totally doable eek!

4.5 is fab! Well done. Enjoy your run tomorrow. My little lady starts crèche in December (sob sob) so I'm going to use that time for exercise too! Of course you can do if by Xmas. Will be keeping an eye on you ;) x

Good I need lots of eyes on me!

It's amazing when you get a day to yourself. I usually find think don't know what to do with myself. Clean in peace or relax. Tomorrow I'm treating myself to haircut tho as a bit of a pamper! Post run obviously :)
Its hard when they first go to nursery but my little one loves it. She first went at 7 month old and even then it brought her along so much being with other babes. Now she runs off to meet her little friends and has an amazing time. She will be 3 in january. Xx

Good I need lots of eyes on me!

It's amazing when you get a day to yourself. I usually find think don't know what to do with myself. Clean in peace or relax. Tomorrow I'm treating myself to haircut tho as a bit of a pamper! Post run obviously :)
Its hard when they first go to nursery but my little one loves it. She first went at 7 month old and even then it brought her along so much being with other babes. Now she runs off to meet her little friends and has an amazing time. She will be 3 in january. Xx

Ah lovely! That's a good idea actually, I can get my Xmas haircut in peace! My little lady will be 16 months and I know she will love it as she adores the playgroup we go to, and she's very sociable. It'll just take a few weeks for us both to get used to it I suppose! Have a lovely day tomorrow. X

Hi Squishy! Glad your boots are perfect!

You've gotta full page of compliments going on here. Hope you're flying high!

Hi Squishy! Glad your boots are perfect!

You've gotta full page of compliments going on here. Hope you're flying high!

Thanks so much my lovely! Yes, I am in great form! Looking forward to food again and it's not far off!

Day 11. Today is a wonderful day- I am officially 9 stone something! 9st13.4lb (139.4lb) to be exact. This means just 1.4lb to goal and I cannot wait.

As I've said before, I do want to lose more but this can be with calorie counting. I'm pretty sure goal is just a few days away, but I'm now undecided as to whether I then refeed immediately, or stay on Lipotrim for another few days and get a few more pounds down. At the moment I'm dying to refeed and eat something, but maybe once I get to goal I'll be happy to continue for a few days. It's not much in the grand scheme of things. I suppose what's at the back if my mind is that with Calorie Counting, it can take a week to lose a pound, whereas with Lipotrim it's just a matter of days! Anyway, I'm going round in circles here so I'll see how I feel after the weekend.

No major plans for the weekend. Hockey match tomorrow while hubby and baby visit the in-laws. Then Sunday, we have to pick up some paint. A painter I recommended to friends and family has offered to paint our bedroom for free if we just pick up some paint! Very sweet of him. We might as well get it done before I start working again and I think we'll go for a cosy colour as our room has one wall of white wardrobes and can seem a bit cold.

Right, enough rambling! Off to update my stats, yippee!

Awesome Squishy you sound v positive! How nice to be all done and dusted by the end of November to be able to have real food and calorie count the rest of the way, having festive treats here and there! :)

Awesome Squishy you sound v positive! How nice to be all done and dusted by the end of November to be able to have real food and calorie count the rest of the way, having festive treats here and there! :)

Thanks BerryBerry! That's the plan for December, treats in moderation and always counted on MFP. Besides Xmas and Boxing Day of course ;)

Well done! It must be so nice to see single figures on the scales :)

It's so great. Thanks Tweekedgirl! You're doing great too. Go us! Just want to stay focused until Xmas now!

Aw poo. Was halfway through my diary post and lost it!

Anyway. Day 12 I think! Too lazy to count back!

Up early with my little lady but that means I get to step on the scales early ;) Addicted much? I am down to 138.4lb (9st12.4lb) this morning so only 0.4lb to goal, yippee! I didn't think I would drop these last 10lb so quickly, especially as it's my second time on Lipotim in a short space of time. It seems that maybe taking a break and eating again may have kick started my metabolism. I probably should have waited until I got to target before taking photos. There won't be much of a change in my body over the last 7lb. I'll still take some though- for posterity! I need to compare my highest weight with my lowest.

Have finally made a decision about when to refeed. Yes, finally!! So, I will begin refeed week on Monday, which is weigh-in day and will be 2 full weeks on Lipotrim. I will almost certainly be at goal by then, and also I'm ready to eat again. Refeed week is still reduced-calorie so I may even drop another pound or two. Then it's back to calorie counting and MyFitnessPal for the last push before Xmas. I have one or two social occasions before Xmas (dinner and drinks) which I will enjoy and not count but I will make allowances with extra exercise etc. I need to remind myself that I'm not invincible to gaining weight, but also that in not going to gain 2.5stone back with a few nice meals!

Lots of NSV's this week, with people really noticing my weight loss. Always a lovely feeling and I am now making myself say "yes, thank you" when people ask if I've lost weight. And I'm proud to tell them how much. I used to say "oh, a little but I have a good bit to go yet!" I am terrible at taking compliments! I think what has helped people notice is that I've bought some new clothes (cheap!!) that actually fit and show off my new figure, rather than my old, baggy and too big clothes. I am loving the fact that I can now wear skinny jeans tucked into boots and not feel like a blimp.

Have a great weekend everyone. X

Quick post. Weight at 9st12.2lb this morning! So close to goal, just 0.2lb to go. Hope it will be gone by tomorrow's official weigh in.

Have decided to start my refeed today. I can feel myself losing momentum and control on Lipotrim and I'm worried that if I don't refeed, I won't be able to fight the urge to cheat for much longer and I don't want to have a huge gain by cheating with the wrong type of foods. I think I've just come to the end of my patience with Lipotrim after a long and successful journey! So today it will be a maintenance bar for breakfast (hmmm!), a soup for lunch and a CHICKEN SALAD for dinner, which I am beyond excited about! Going shopping today for really fresh ingredients. Yum!

So glad I started refeed today. My will power has dried up completely. So much so that I had a tuna salad for lunch instead of a soup sachet. I think I was just so excited to be able to eat again! Anyway, I have weigh in and measure tomorrow morning so will have my soup for my dinner instead. Just want to fast forward a week so that I'm back to proper eating again.

Next decision- how many calories per day?!!

ohhhh well done!!! that is sooo exciting!! well done you, I too have lost momenttum on this diet, dont think I can cope for much longer! have found the las tcouple of weeks sooooooooo and all i do is dream of food! I am refeeding 2 weeks on Tuesday and can't wait. I'm worried I wont be at goal by then or if I do get to goal i'll still want to lose a few more pounds as want to end up a size 8 -10. right now Im a tight size 10. part of me thinks just keep going but dn't think I can mentally! especailly as me and the hubby are of during christmas and would be lovely to be able to eat with him, healthy food none the less!! and maybe eating will shake my metabolism up and im hoping my pharmacist will let me go back on in january for a couple of weeks to lose the last bit! having experience of cc and WW when im so close to goal, I know it will never budge whereas with LT it is coming of!!

let me know how refeed goes!

Back