Mission Possible

Good stuff squish

And good words raw

I'm in disgrace with myself. Can't stop eating. Trying to refocus tonight. Re motivate . Remind myself how hard I've worked. Regain control

God it's hard isn't it ? This is my first blip .

Wah Wah Wah

I have those jeans too squish : ) along with all the other clothes in gap. I have a shopping addiction

Good stuff squish

And good words raw

I'm in disgrace with myself. Can't stop eating. Trying to refocus tonight. Re motivate . Remind myself how hard I've worked. Regain control

God it's hard isn't it ? This is my first blip .

Wah Wah Wah

I have those jeans too squish : ) along with all the other clothes in gap. I have a shopping addiction

Aw Greta, don't beat yourself up. It really is hard, especially at this time of year. You will NOT pile all your weight back on, just remember that, and at least you're here, checking in (Not hiding in a cupboard with a giant bar of Chocolate!! Or are you?!!!)

We all have blips. Just make sure it's only that, a blip! Have a good lead up to Xmas now and then enjoy Xmas day and all that goes with it.

I love Gap. They usually have great discounts and promotions too. They only opened here a few years ago!

Total shopping addiction here too now that I fit into almost anything I want!! X

Hi squishy, sent you a friend request on mfp as I find you very motivating. You have done fab. X

Ah ha- I thought that was you ;)

Aw you're so sweet, thanks Lisa. Hope all is well with you. Not sure how motivational I am this side of Xmas...! X

Xmas must be the hardest time of year. I will have Xmas day and boxing day off, oh and Xmas eve too then back to counting I think. X

Xmas must be the hardest time of year. I will have Xmas day and boxing day off, oh and Xmas eve too then back to counting I think. X

That's my plan too. A few days off, probably New Years Eve too as we're having my parents over. Jut hope I have will power for the days in between ;)

Sneaky weigh in this morning as today is a long planned day off. Down to 10st8.4lb (134.4). Woohoo! Can't believe it, that's the lightest I've ever been since I don't know when. Lighter than my wedding weight etc. Over the moon! With tonight's meal, drinks etc. and then Christmas and all goes with it, I probably won't see this weight again until late January...!! X

Erm.....down to 10st8???? Have u lost a few brain cells lol

Omg hilarious!! Well spotted. I still can't get my head around being in the 9's!!

So yes, that should be 9st 8.4lb!! Unless I've put on almost a stone since Mon?!! Have a rotten sinus infection so maybe all the snot weighs a lot?!! X

Sneaky weigh in this morning as today is a long planned day off. Down to 10st8.4lb (134.4). Woohoo! Can't believe it, that's the lightest I've ever been since I don't know when. Lighter than my wedding weight etc. Over the moon! With tonight's meal, drinks etc. and then Christmas and all goes with it, I probably won't see this weight again until late January...!! X

Congrats!!! So happy for you! And yes, with Christmas coming the focus is on seeing that weight again sometime in January. But we can do it!!! Go Team Skinny!

Happy Christmas Eve to anyone who reads this ;)

Usual Monday weigh-in this morning. Although i was weighing lighter earlier this week, I've since had a night off with dinner and drinks! Still happy though as I'm 0.6lb down this week, despite a few treats along the way. Fully expecting a gain by next Monday but in my mind it's worth it, once I get back on the wagon ASAP.

So today's weight is 9st 9.6lb. 4.6lb to next goal.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone. X

By the way - anyone else having trouble updating tickers?! Mine is driving me mad!!

Oh dear. Is it really weigh-in already tomorrow? This will not be good. Finding it difficult to get back to healthy ways. Eek.

Hi Squishy! Glad you had a good holiday. Wow...RawrGirl was expecting loads of pages to catch up on...guess you were busy Christmas week too. Hopefully we haven't gained too much...esp after a few days of healthy eating/losing the water weight.

Hello hello! Welcome back! Yeah, have been quiet here. I suppose when I'm stuffing my face, I don't need to distract myself on Minimins as much?!!

Scales are not looking good unfortunately but I couldn't expect anything else, and only have myself to blame. Getting back to my old routine today. It should be easy as I'm still having sinus trouble and can't taste or smell anything! But I've definitely stretched my stomach again as I find myself getting hungry more easily/quickly. I suppose I've set off my sweet cravings too. It doesn't help that we were given a huge tin if chocolate biscuits, as well as a huge tin of Cadbury chocolates. They are sitting here unopened, and will stay that way until I send them into hubby's office! Until then, they call my name every so often...!!

Anyway, clothes still fit and I'm still getting lots of compliments from family and friends, but I'm definitely back to feeling squishy and sluggish. I need to increase my exercise and decrease my food, simple! (Well simple in theory ;))

Hubby is off work until the 7th and with little lady back in crèche tomorrow, we have a few nice lunches etc planned which I plan to enjoy. My plan is to eat healthily around these planned treats, and then on Monday I will be back 100% to shift what I've gained, and then shift some more to get me to 131 (9st5lb), my next goal.

Back