Mission Possible

Hiya squishy!!! How are you?! Have been reading ure dIary on and off to see how you're getting on!

Lovely to see you've not completely gone of the bandwagon! Teeheehee! Interesting all this food talk, im so scared of maintaining, i guess 'legalising' all food doesnt mean ure denying anythinf, its just once i have one biccy....why not finish the whole pack off?! Lol. Not good.

You are doing really well, why not spend some time maintaining rather than worry about losing? There is always lipotrim (will your pharmacy give it to you now your a healthy bmi? I had to get an overweight friend to get me sum! The things we do) but restart is sooo much harder. However if you put your mind to it, you can get rid of it super quick with lipotrim! I manAged to get down to 8st 6lbs (woohoo) just the week or so before xmas. Was a size 8-10, felt fab, didnt do refeed and lost the plot big time. Restarted in jan, 2 falling if the wagons and back on it. Not weighing as im just getting obsessed by the scale. For me i want to 'finish' off with lipotrim and get back to goal
Cos i know CC or WW or SW it would take me forever to get there, i used to exercise like mad before, 2 hours gym daily, body pump, spinning, did WW and never got under 9st 3lbs. Just couldnt lose any more, altho LT is hRd at least my body is losing the fat if it makes sense. Once i finish LT i plan on doing SW. Will be super interesting to see if i follow plan how my body reacts. The last thing i want is to be skinny N miserable cos if i eat ill put weight on!

Will not panick!!

Goose! So good to hear from you! Poor you reading my diary- I'm such a moan! I really should be happy with how far I've come but my problem in the past has been that I've never fully achieved goal. I don't want to fall short this time as it's the best I've ever done. Mind you, I have moved my goal further and further away because I'm never happy. Fickle? Moi?!!

I'm definitely not ruling out one last blast of Lipotrim. I'm great at maintaining with calorie counting, it's just weight loss that's slow so I lose motivation. Don't think my pharmacy would have a problem. I went back at a healthy BMI to get some for my mum (sneaky huh?!) and they didn't bat an eyelid!

Keep in touch my dear! X

lovely to hear from you too squishy!!! you're not a moan at all!! yes u are right, don't fall short and get to that goal that you want!! it is possible :) like me i keep pushing my goal, went from 9 stone to 8st 10 (i have always dreamt that to be my perfect weight!!), than pushed it to 8st 7 which I got to and decided my final goal was 8st 4lb, purely so i could say ive lost 3 stone!! hehe!! nevr happy are we!

i'm glad you're maintaining with CC, it gives me faith in the sense I know i wont lose with SW but at least i can maintain. fingers crossed. hehe like yoursneakiness - you gotta do what you gotta do! i considred getting of ebay but soooo expensive and never the flavours you want!! have about 3 weeks supply left so hoping itll take me to goal. if i dont - well rather than worry about the way i do, ill cross that bridge when i come to it!

Oh dear oh dear. Weigh in tomorrow morning will NOT be pretty...

Fingers crossed!

Right, that wasn't pleasant! But totally expected. A gain of 3lb. Ho hum. That's what happens when you slip back into old, pathetic, greedy eating habits.

Have a tiny few "goodies" to get rid of today but other than that, it's a week on the straight and narrow.

Really need to drink more water too.

Yup- not a disaster unless you let it be the end! Back in the mindset, get loaded up with loads of fruit and veg and start glugging the h2o!!

Where is friend squishy??? We miss her!

I'm here!! Just busy this week but slowly getting my act together. Reduced cals yesterday and today and tomorrow will, yes WILL, be an on-target day if it kills me!

Wow, I've been a poor diary-keeper! I'm still here, still plodding along. A good week so far. Not an amazing week but since Monday I have been within my cals for the day. Went for a run yesterday, a long walk today, and have another run planned for tomorrow morning. The bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday, eek! Wedding isn't until June so I've plenty of time to shift my remaining 11lb. Especially if I do a two-week blast of Lipotrim at the start of lent.

I feel like I've really lost my way since Xmas. I was so focused and disciplined up until the break, and I'm struggling since January. I suppose I must have reintroduced foods that trigger addiction. At least by doing Lipotrim again, I can strip my palate down and I will then avoid reintroducing foods like chocolate etc as I will be off them for lent anyway.

Over and out for now!

Yes, it's been really hard since Christmas. RawrGirl can't believe she isn't back to 129 yet. Very frustrating.

Bridesmaid dress shopping sounds fun. Keep in mind that 10 pounds is about equivalent to a dress size, so you may want to go one size lower than what fits right now if you know you will lose it. Not suggesting that you can't, mind you, just that in RawrGirl's experience, she's NEVER been this thin, so she's no idea what her body's limit is. Her original goal was a 8, then suddenly she was a 6, and at 129 the 6's were loose and she thinking she just may be a 4 if she can get to 122. In other words, if you've been a 11 pounds less as an adult, then RawrGirl would def suggest getting one size less rather than paying alteration fees.

Oh, and not sure if it's the same over there, but in the US, bridal shop sizes run big. So if you're a size 10 jean here, you need a size 12 gown. Why in the world they would do this as RawrGirl thinks they would sell more if brides felt slimmer, she has no idea. But just letting you know, so you don't feel down/discouraged if your bridal shops are the same.

Yes, I was only thinking that today RawrGirl! Bridal shops are the same here, I don't understand it. My wedding dress was a 12 but I was definitely a 10 then, at most. How cruel!

The dresses we are looking to get (Dessy-i think they're American) can be altered but I think I will go for a slightly smaller size, as I definitely want to be slimmer by June. Especially as I'll have to bare all in swimwear, eek! I've 11 pounds to go to my next target (but maybe not my "ultimate" goal!) so that's definitely a dress size.

Ok so dress shopping went really well! It was a communal changing room and for the first time in my life I don't panic about getting undressed in front of others. We tried on lots of styes and the 3 of us will all be wearing the same colour but different styles. I'm really happy with mine- a one shoulder dress. The colour wouldn't be my choice but it looked nice on all of us and the bride loves it, which is all that matters! We are getting measured this week and I'm going to speak to the lady measuring us about what size to order. I have AT LEAST 11lb to go, which as RawrGirl pointed out, is a dress size, so I think I'd like to order one size down. This will give me an incentive to keep going too!

An incentive is really what I need at the moment. I feel like I've really lost my way. I have a few good days and then slip back into bad habits.

Rather than go back to total food replacement, I have first decided (starting tomorrow) to eat Lipotrim maintenance foods for and one dinner per day. So a bar for breakfast, a soup or shake for lunch, and a healthy dinner. I will see after a week how much I've lost. Then it's Pancake Tuesday, and then FINALLY Lent so I can get myself together.

Absolutely dreading weigh in again tomorrow. :(

Sorry, that's should have said starting Tuesday! To bring me up to my treat of Pancake Tuesday, and then Lent. So a "normal" day tomorrow.

Yes yes, I'm still alive! Time to check in and confess my sins. Have gone completely off the rails and back to shocking eating habits. Weigh in this morning was an absolutely disgraceful and embarrassing 10st 6.2lb. Yes, 146.2. I'm so annoyed with myself. I was doing so so well before Xmas and it's just been downhill since then.

Anyway, all is not lost. Last week I ordered 16 days of a VLCD called "New You" which is similar to Lipotrim but it arrives to your door and is cheaper. I saved around EUR50 compared to 16 days of Lipotrim, which is really important since I have no job yet.

So the plan is to enjoy pancakes tomorrow and to start the VLCD to conincide with Lent. I will finish the 16 days and decide whether I need to continue, or whether to refeed at that stage. No matter when I refeed, I will refeed back to my HEALTHY eating habits. I was happy with these before Xmas. I didn't feel deprived and I looked forward to and enjoyed the ODD treat.

Ugh I'm so annoyed with myself. But yet I keep eating. This is why I'm actually looking forward to Wednesday morning. A fresh start.

Hey Squish - I've gone massively off piste too! Haven't weighed for about 3 weeks as bloody building work still ongoing so not in the flat with my scales!
Been eating loads of crap- alot of chocolate! I got 2 spots - the first I have had in AGES. Feel sluggish and generally ick.

I am going full throttle clean eating for Lent - going to try and cut out as much processed food and sugar as poss and all choc.

We can do this! I choose to see the last few weeks as actually a metabolism/motivation booster which will actually help us in the long run

Snap to both of you! Sometimes you are in the swing of things and other times you go off the rails and its so hard to get back into it!

So glad I'm not alone! It just shows that even when I've lost the weight, I still have issues with my eating habits. Ugh.

Berry, funny you should mention it- my skin is awful at the moment and it was so clear when I was eating healthily! Another incentive to cop myself on I suppose!

Right, not long to go now until Wednesday morning and the start of Diet Part Deux! Bring it on. I'll certainly be posting here more frequently to keep my hands busy! X

Yes i know how you feel! I still have issues with food that i am really struggling to deal with and i actually think dieting makes the issues even worse sometimes!!!

Im not even going to start on the problems im having on my attempt to get back to goal, dont know wats happened to my mojo, boo hoo. Tis hard work, damn it, wish i was born skinny!!!! Hehe!!

Back