MissP's Foody Favourites

Thanks MissP. Can't wait to try them.

Welcome Saz and good luck. I love EE - hope you do too :)

Gail x

Hi Gail,thanks :) yes it seems to be going well, struggling abit with having the 1/3 of your plate at every meal, night time meal is not a problem and im trying to have veg at lunch but for breakie im having chopped tomatoes and some mushrooms with toast but i can see me getting fed up if i keep having that every day! i struggle with eating fruit so im abit stuck! have you got any suggestions? lol im hoping they have some of those new hi fi bars at my class on monday! Hope your all having a good friday!!x

I like a fruit salad in the morning with yogurt! Just eat what you do like. Otherwise I tend to get my 1/3 through-out the moring by snacking on fruit........I know it's hard but if there is any fruit at all you like then stock up!

Hi Saz,

1/3 superfree is recommended however my personal opinion is that if your portion size is limited anyway (eg using your Hex's with cereal and milk) for breakfast AND that fills you up so you don't need to snack then that's probably ok not to do 1/3 superfree. My breakfast always just used to be a HiFi bar or 2 Alpen lights however I've started trying to have fruit and a yoghurt and it does seem to fill me up a bit better.

So glad that all is going well for you.

Gail x

P.Ss Fingers crossed on the HiFi bars........:drool:

Hi Guys,

been really busy but here is breakfast and lunch for all you that care!

Breakfast was a bit makeshift from Tesco today 2 bananas, raspberries and pineapple

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lunch was 5 scanbran, 5 deli light cheese, cherry tomatoes, a cheesecake yogurt(1 syn) a banana and my costa skinny caramel latte (6.5 syns)

Dinner today was slimming world chips and a salad with slimming world sausages but I completly forgot to take a photo... I blame it on the hunger!

Nice :D I made your chili with pasta the other day BTW - it was lush!

Oh some very nice stuff, I must admit I groaned when I saw the hi-fi bars, they look gorgeous. Im starting group again on Wednesday, do you mind if I ask how much they are so I take enough with me to group?
Also thank you for mentioning the syns in the cheesecake Mullers. I was going to get some as Asda has them on special and didnt know the syn value :)

Thank you :)

Ok yummy time - This is MissP's 5 bean and quorn Chilli!

it looks a bit crabby as i had to put it in a container to take to my babysitting gig lol but i promise its lush!

So here is how I make it - I'm sure you can tweak it anyway you want - this is enough to make around 6 portions, so you can freeze in batches like I do!

1 packet of Frozen quorn mince
1 tin of kidney beans
1 tin of butter beans
1 tin of canelleni beans
1 tin of borlotti beans
1 tin of haricot beans
3 tins of plum tomatoes
1/2 pint of vegtable stock
2 chopped onions
1 teaspoon dried chillis
2 teaspoons of lazy chilli
1 teaspoon garlic salt
salt and pepper to taste

ok so all you do is fry off the quorn mince for a bit so its not as frozen, add the vegtable stock and onions. Blend the tomatoes to make a lump free sauce and add to the mix, add the dried chillis, garlic salt and lazy chillis now let it heat up and cook off for around 5 mins.
At this point I try the sauce to make sure its spicy enough and tastes good (if its too spicy you will need more stock to thin the spice out)

now drain and rinse all the beans and chuck them in.

Simmer for around 30 mins.

If the sauce is too runny you can add tomato puree or cornflour to thicken (this is the only bit that adds syns)

otherwise enjoy your syn free super speedy chilli! :D:D

Back