MissyMoe's Weight Loss Challenge Diary - Hooray!

MissyMoe

I started today! I woke up this morning, super duper excited, because I KNOW this is it. This is the one diet, I truly believe is mean't for me. It's gonna make me feel better, look better and be better. I just know it!!

I weighed in at 16st 2.5lb, the heaviest I've been has been 16st 12lb I lost those couple of pounds with Weight Watchers, but found it hard to motivate myself to follow.

So far so good. Day 1 has been great. No hunger pangs, feel a little bit dehydrated, but thats resolvable.

I went out to see NKOTBSB {Thats New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys} concert and that was tremendous fun. It was my first challenge thus far. Friends eating pizza, drinking wine in front of me. I just ignored it and didn't dwell on it.

Ok, roll on Day 2 and let's see how I do!

Day 2: Feeling fine. Not much of hunger pangs so far. Although it's only 3.18pm, and I'm on my second shake. So it will be a long time until 'dinner'. I prefer the tetra packs of shakes. I got chocolate velvet and found it delicious. I made up one of the Butterscotch power shakes and haven't enjoyed that so much. Bit icky. Maybe I didn't add enough water? Hmm hopefully some of the other flavours are a bit nicer.

Your doing the Dukan monicab are you? I tried that last year for a week! I'm such a fussy eater, so it was really hard for me, but i think as diets go, it's an ok one! Although I am glad never to taste those galettes again!!!

Day 3 - I'm beginning to feel the first rumblings of hunger now. Still feeling ok. I'm a great drinker of water anyway but finding it hard to remember how much to drink. Gonna have to buy a bottle to remind how much I am drinking and need to drink each day.

Today's going to be a real test, first day back at work since start of diet. Working 2-10pm mon-fri so that should keep me away from the kitchen and falling back into old snacking routines. Well fingers crossed! Now which shake flavour to have.....

Also just remembered, had my first food dream last. Was munching into a croissant before realising that I was on CD. It's the absent mindedness that really jolted me, it was such a simple thing of tearing the end off the croissant off and putting it into my mouth. It felt initially good until the realisation kicked in of what I was doing. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen in real life!!!

Aaah food dreams. You do be crazy.

Glad im not alone in that!

I felt proper full after my 'lunch' today. I had to almost force myself to finish knowing i'd be hungry later on this evening. Gonna have some a tetra brick in the next hour - and just hope i'm not hungry by bedtime at around 12am tonight. Still another 2 and half hours in work. Forced my self to drink a lot of water today. Still a bit behind, will need to start drinking a litre in the mornings, 1 in the afternoon, 1 in the evening and see if I can manage another half a litre somewhere in between. My word that's a lot of running to the loo!

it can be hard as we all have to fit the water (and disposing of it) into our routines, but if you can manage to try and spread it out as much as possible, i either take a sports bottle or if not buy a couple of cheap 500ml mineral waters from Tesco.

You sound like your doing great and have got your head in the right place, which i the difference between success and failure on this diet. Keep it up!

RB xx

Your doing really well :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys! Sure only time will tell if i'll stick to it, but feeling incredibly positive! Thanks for all your kind words! Im on my last 500 ml of the night {thank god!!!}.

Hi MissyMoe you seem to be doing great so far! It's my first day on CD and i've found it ok so far! I've been drinking water out of 500ml bottles and making sure i drink about 5 of them! Also if you can download apps on your mobile you should try an app called waterlogged which allows you to record when you drink water and how much (a tip i got from another user the other day!) All the best xx

Siobhan89 said:
Hi MissyMoe you seem to be doing great so far! It's my first day on CD and i've found it ok so far! I've been drinking water out of 500ml bottles and making sure i drink about 5 of them! Also if you can download apps on your mobile you should try an app called waterlogged which allows you to record when you drink water and how much (a tip i got from another user the other day!) All the best xx

Oooh thanks Siobhan89, I must get that. That sounds exactly what I need! Thanks for tip! You'll be doing great!

Day 4: bring.it.on

Having the vanilla flavoured powdered shake this am. Deffo my fave of the powdered ones so far, the rest have been pretty ick.

No problem! Oh I haven't tried the vanilla one yet but I had the chocolate one last night and loved it! Then had the strawberry one this morning but wasn't that keen on it :( x

Loving how positive you all are!! Hoping that I can be this positive too :D Well done guys, keep it up :D

Siobhan I've tried the butterscotch (hideous), fruit of the forest (not bad but wouldn't get it again) and now vanilla. I have two packs of choc mint and saving them for later on in the week as id say they're nice.

I got the water app that you suggested, it's been a lifesaver! I was getting confused about how much I was drinking, that app sorts it all out. Loves it!

MissyMoe said:
Siobhan I've tried the butterscotch (hideous), fruit of the forest (not bad but wouldn't get it again) and now vanilla. I have two packs of choc mint and saving them for later on in the week as id say they're nice.

I got the water app that you suggested, it's been a lifesaver! I was getting confused about how much I was drinking, that app sorts it all out. Loves it!

Well done doing as well as you are your doing amazing!!! I have food dreams normally fry up or pancakes lol keep going hun ya doing great
Luv Sharon xxx

Back