MissyMoe's Weight Loss Challenge Diary - Hooray!

MissyMoe said:
Day 7. In a whole world of discomfort. I've taken everything mentioned for the bunged up feeling. It's gotten me nowhere. I haven't been constipated since a child and this is really not a fun feeling. Water intake has been at 3 litres a day, combined with exlax and fybogel. Don't know why it persists but I really hope it goes the hell away soon.

:(

Don't take the Fybogel until you've cleared things hun x hope it moves soon x

Spent the day on the toilet. It was miserable. But think I've cleared it now. Sorry for the graphic details!! Never had a problem before, always like a clock.

Anywho fingers crossed that never ever happens again!!!

Had my first weigh in, lost 5.5lbs. I'm ok with. My weigh in was at 6pm and there was also the worlds gigantic turd in me which must have weighed a tonne.

Hopefully next week will be a bigger weight loss.

MissyMoe said:
Spent the day on the toilet. It was miserable. But think I've cleared it now. Sorry for the graphic details!! Never had a problem before, always like a clock.

Anywho fingers crossed that never ever happens again!!!

Had my first weigh in, lost 5.5lbs. I'm ok with. My weigh in was at 6pm and there was also the worlds gigantic turd in me which must have weighed a tonne.

Hopefully next week will be a bigger weight loss.

Get some Fybogel and take it morning and night hun. Really does make a difference there is nothing worse than those toilet problems was my bigges fear of returning x

Rkmriddell said:
Get some Fybogel and take it morning and night hun. Really does make a difference there is nothing worse than those toilet problems was my bigges fear of returning x

Thanks hun! I'm back on the fybogel and hopefully no more toilet problems! You've been great with the advice! Thanks so much!

Back