MissyMoe's Weight Loss Challenge Diary - Hooray!

Oh I didnt fancy the butterscotch! Lol I have a chocolate orange to try too might have that later when I finish work :)

Yeh it is a good app! Keeps me on track so I know I'm not drinking too little or too much xx

Thanks Sharon! No food dreams last night! Keep them away from me! I tell you the guilt I felt in that dream - unreal!!!

MissyMoe said:
Thanks Sharon! No food dreams last night! Keep them away from me! I tell you the guilt I felt in that dream - unreal!!!

Yup I would wake up thinking Oh my God noooooo can't believe I gave in hahahahah x

I've been thinking about what goal I'd like to achieve out of all this. On June 30th, I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks, so I think ideally I'd love to have lost 2 and a half stones by then. 3 stones if I was really fortunate, but seeing as I haven't even had my first weigh in yet, I don't know what kind of figures I should be looking at just yet. So 42lbs in 10 weeks? Dunno how doable that is actually going to be.

So far, on Day 4 I'm finding it fine. I haven't even been remotely tempted by any food, because I am so bloody gung ho about losing this weight. I don't want to be a gigantic whale on the beaches of Thailand, just a baby whale please :):):)

MissyMoe said:
I've been thinking about what goal I'd like to achieve out of all this. On June 30th, I'm off to Thailand for 2 weeks, so I think ideally I'd love to have lost 2 and a half stones by then. 3 stones if I was really fortunate, but seeing as I haven't even had my first weigh in yet, I don't know what kind of figures I should be looking at just yet. So 42lbs in 10 weeks? Dunno how doable that is actually going to be.

So far, on Day 4 I'm finding it fine. I haven't even been remotely tempted by any food, because I am so bloody gung ho about losing this weight. I don't want to be a gigantic whale on the beaches of Thailand, just a baby whale please :):):)

You won't be far off. They say expect a stone a month on average. And of course you will have a big first week :) x

MissyMoe said:

I agree def doable average it stone a month :) good luck great ya so focused and have something to aim for
Luv Sharon xxx

You won't be far off. They say expect a stone a month on average. And of course you will have a big first week :) x

I'm just scared, even though judging from everyone's weight loss that I won't get a big number too! At the moment I feel great, but no different, clothes feel the same. I probably shouldn't have such high expectations though! I'm dying to nip onto the scales and see if i've lost anything, but will refrain until Saturday evening. It's so bloody hard not to do it!

MissyMoe said:
I'm just scared, even though judging from everyone's weight loss that I won't get a big number too! At the moment I feel great, but no different, clothes feel the same. I probably shouldn't have such high expectations though! I'm dying to nip onto the scales and see if i've lost anything, but will refrain until Saturday evening. It's so bloody hard not to do it!

It doesn't matter if you don't get a big number first hun, as long as you get a number then the weight is coming off. When I did it last time it took eight weeks and two stone before I started to feel my clothes noticeably looser. I think because I was squeezing into what I had though. Stay away from the scales they are so demotivating once a week is plenty. You know that if you're sticking to plan youll be losing fat, regardless of the numbers xxx

Rkmriddell said:
It doesn't matter if you don't get a big number first hun, as long as you get a number then the weight is coming off. When I did it last time it took eight weeks and two stone before I started to feel my clothes noticeably looser. I think because I was squeezing into what I had though. Stay away from the scales they are so demotivating once a week is plenty. You know that if you're sticking to plan youll be losing fat, regardless of the numbers xxx

Def also it all evens itself out in the end anyway. We will all roughly lose the same each month :) xxxx

Thanks guys! Feel slightly less anxious now. Just wish Saturday would make it's way quicker already! Gah!!!

Day 5: Absolutely ravenous. I thought by day 5 i'd be in ketosis, but no sign of it yet. It's only 2.30, I'd usually wait until around 5pm to have my second shake, but might have to bring it a bit closer. Good god I could eat my arm. This is the first time since starting that i've been this hungry. Will try and keep myself busy.

Anyone have any advice or products they've used on being, how shall i put it delicately, bunged up?

Thanks!

Day five was tough for me too. Ketosis hit in day six though.

Try some exlax or something similar to clear yourself - then take fybogel morning and night, working great for me at the moment. Am too scared from the toilet trips last time i was on this diet to not take them and it's making it all a lot easier x

Can you buy that in the chemist?

Rkmriddell said:
Yeah or asda etc x

I'm from Ireland, we don't get Asda!! Always wanted to visit one though! Late night chemist it have to be, stuck in work till 10.

MissyMoe said:
I'm from Ireland, we don't get Asda!! Always wanted to visit one though! Late night chemist it have to be, stuck in work till 10.

Try whichever your big supermarket is hun most have it round here in with the toilet meds lol x

Rkmriddell said:
Try whichever your big supermarket is hun most have it round here in with the toilet meds lol x

Perfect! Thanks a mil!

Day 5 complete. Feeling very tired. Only drank 2.5 litres today :( need to start earlier with my consumption of it instead of leaving it all into late afternoon/evening. Wouldn't mind but I love water, it's fave drink on the planet, just never knew it was possible to drink this much and not drown!

Roll on day 6.

MissyMoe said:
Day 5 complete. Feeling very tired. Only drank 2.5 litres today :( need to start earlier with my consumption of it instead of leaving it all into late afternoon/evening. Wouldn't mind but I love water, it's fave drink on the planet, just never knew it was possible to drink this much and not drown!

Roll on day 6.

Be easier tomorrow I bet Hun. Stay with it xxx

Day 7. In a whole world of discomfort. I've taken everything mentioned for the bunged up feeling. It's gotten me nowhere. I haven't been constipated since a child and this is really not a fun feeling. Water intake has been at 3 litres a day, combined with exlax and fybogel. Don't know why it persists but I really hope it goes the hell away soon.

:(

Back