mix 2 match

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
stayed the same today. so i thought that i would try the mix 2 match this week so that i had to keep referring to my book. hopefully i wont get complacent and try to "wing" it.
anyone else doing mix 2 match?

I do mix2max quite often, its really easy to stick to, you get loads of choice - and you can still have your 2HEA's and 2HEB's if you like!!!

Good luck with it.

J x

I do the odd day when it suits or I need to change my plans for dinner. I like it!

Don't forget all your snacks have to be superfree but it does add a lot of flexibility, takes a bit of the planning out of the days and unlike EE you get your 2 A's and B's!!

Good to see you back Tara, have you been away chick?

I've never tried this but often ponder about it. Sounds like a great twist to the plan. I think it'll be a brilliant move for me when I get to target to make maintaining easier - or am I barking up the wrong tree? LOL x

I've never tried this but often ponder about it. Sounds like a great twist to the plan. I think it'll be a brilliant move for me when I get to target to make maintaining easier - or am I barking up the wrong tree? LOL x

Nope, it does make it easier to maintain, as does EE (with a few extras!!) Makes the whole thing much more flexible :D

hi

no, i havent been away. just been really busy at work, and by the time i get home, cant be bothered to go on line. will make the effort now.x

Back