Mix a Moose

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by yummy mummy, 23 February 2007 Social URL.

1. yummy mummy

yummy mummy Silver Member

Cambridge Diet
    Help - i have just tryed to make a mix amoose chocolate but its really runny, i used 150ml ofwaterwhat i says but i went likea glob so i added another 50ml, any idea why its still runny?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yummy mummy

Cambridge Diet
    ive just had another look and its turning wobbly maybe i did do it right just need to refridgerate for a bit longer, ha ha ha ha sorry!!!!!!!!!! what a bimbo i am
  4. Mamma_caz

Mamma_caz Have a serene day!!

I picked up some Fruits of the Forest shakes last night, and I am going to try to make some rainbow mousses.

I thought if I get some of those plastic dessert pots from Woolies and then make up a F of the F and split it between 6 of them, then the same again with a Choccy shake and perhaps a Vanilla shake and see what happens, I will let you know.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

The more water you add, the less 'firm' it will be. I tend to use 150 ml that I have left in the fridge overnight so that it is chilled. Takes approx 30 mins to set so I make it and leave it for later. Hope it turns out ok for you :)
  6. yummy mummy

Cambridge Diet
    please do i want to experiment, these were on here the other day im gonna try them to

You Need:
    Choc pack
    Fruit of the forest (optional)
    Cambridge Berrie drink
    Mix a moose

Mix 1 desert spoon of choc pack with a dribble of water so it goes thick and line the bottom of a bowl. Freeze for 10 minutes. Then mix the rest of the choc pack or half fruit of the forest and half choc pack and then add 1/2 a teaspoon of berrie drink. Mix for 2 minutes solid. Add the mixture over the bowl (as above) freeze for 10 minutes. Wow it was good... you must try this.

Mix vanilla pack with 1/2 teaspoon of orange drink and mix a moose. Put in fridge for 10 minutes. Add nutmeg on the top. It is a cheesecake. Yummy!!

hope you find these useful
  7. Mamma_caz

Oh good, I will print these out and try them. Thanks I also put my 150ml in the fridge it seemed to work well.

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

I used to use about 200ml and whisk with a leccie hand blender, then split between 2 bowls, the strawberry one is Lush, just like angel delight!!
  9. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Now that's a good idea!!I'm going to try that!!
  10. Mamma_caz

As I said I would, I tried a rainbow mousse over the weekend.

I made a Fruits of the Forest and split it between 3 small dessert bowls, then did the same with a chocolate, then I made a Vanilla up a little thinner and split that to.

Because the Vanilla was more like custard, the whole thing was like trifle and I have two more to look forward to this week.

11. yummy mummy

Cambridge Diet
    i might give that a try sounds yummy
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.