Mix a mousse

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by canaryellow, 10 May 2007 Social URL.

1. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

We have been having a mix a mousse, almost everyday for the past 10 days or so... i was wondering would this have any effect on the weight loss,

Thanks x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tsercs

tsercs Member

im not sure tbh but i know you should only have 1 a day as you have an extra 20 cals in the mix.
    im sure someone who knows will answer this properly soon hth love tanya x
  4. angeleyes

angeleyes Full Member

Is Mix A Mousse Nice??? What Flavours Do They Have?
  5. tsercs

tsercs Member

you could have any flavour you like as long as it is made with one of your shake packs.ask your cdc about this im sure you can have it after 2weeks i have tried choc and strawberry so far and i really like them
  6. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Hi Angel, you make the mousse with one of your pack, along with the mix a mousse powder, but the key is to have the water really really cold, i normally have it almost frozen.. add the powder and pop it in the fridge .. yum !

7. Azar

Azar Cambridge Diet Counsellor

dont have more than once a day....
  8. canaryellow

canaryellow Full Member

Hi Azar,

Oh god no.. its only ever one, could it effect the loss.

thanks x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.