mix-a-mousse

pink-sarah

Silver Member
does anyone use mix-a- mousse.. ive bought some tonight and wondered if anyone had any tips to making it!!

I love it. I only discovered it last week and have had it every day. There really is nothing to it, mix it in with your power and add water. I think 150 is too much so make it with about 140ml and it is a bit thicker. The chocolate and strawberry are great.

Enjoy.

I always chill my water first and then use an electric hand whisk. I like mine a bit looser so use 170ml of water and once mixed thoroughly pop it in the fridge for ten min. Love it with the chocolate shake.

Thanks chlo... that's what the cdc said!! im about to have a bash now !!

Thank CeeB... i'll try it with 170ml next time I think..

I think the thickness is personal preference, I like some soups a bit thicker, but the chicken one a lot thinner!!

I've made mousse from strawberry and chocolate mint so far - the strawberry one is better consistency-wise but the chocolate mint tastes way better. Might make a mango one later, hope it's nice!

ewwwwwwww. chocolate mint... did I say EWWWWWW!!! not the fact it was a mousse, but the chocolate mint is vile!! i'll be getting those changed tomorrow!!
the mousse side of it was lovely, 150mls of water was too thick though, so i'll be going for 170ml tomorrow!!

The texture is lovely.. like angel delight... its worth trying, wish I had xx

Cant wait to get some but ive been pushing myself on just shakes this is week 3 now as im hoping any change like mix a mouse and bars will give me something different to push my self for a extra few weeks without getting bored one at a time

Back