Mix a mousse

Tanya c

Hi everyone,

Just wondered what mix a mousse is like? Is it nice? Getting some off my counsellor tomorrow at my weigh in. Opinions please...

xxx

Sorry hun, I've never tried it - but didn't want to read and run - hopefully someone will come along in a bit with some suggestions.
GOOD LUCK! xx

Its great,easy to mix & makes a nice change from a shake.Doesn't taste of anything.I think you can use it with the water flavourings to make jelly.My daughter is also on CD & we often use a packet each and layer it so its like a sundae.

My daughter is also on CD & we often use a packet each and layer it so its like a sundae.

Ooooh that sounds yummy!

I love it! It is especially nice with choc mint. Taste just like Angel Delight.

It did take me a few attempts to get it right tho but this way never fails for me now:

Put 150mls water in freezer for approx 10 - 15 mins just as ice crystals appear so it is ice cold.
Put 1 level scoop of the mix-a-mousse into the pkt of the shake mix and shake together to mixed in well.
Then add the mousse/shake powder mix to the ice water and blend for 2/ 3 mins with blender.
Pour into a bowl and pop back into the freezer for another 10 - 15 mins.
Its ready before it freezes (watch for this) and when you tip bowl upseide down and it does not fall out.

HTH someone.

That sounds like a lot of trouble! :eek: I just do what it says on the packet and it comes out fine (coupled with a really good blend to make it nice and foamy). I've enjoyed all the mousses I've had so far, you really feel like you've had something. Recommended! (Although my CDC says only have two a week, so I have mine at weekends, as a kind of treat.) :D

Back