Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

MIX2MAX

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by RUTHYJ357, 29 April 2008 Social URL.

1. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    Not many threads on here relating to this so could someone with more knowledge than me explain it, because i have never thought about doing it up until now and im still not 100% im doing it right....lol paranoid or what heehee

Ruthy xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I am also going to try a few more of these. I done it yesterday and it really helps if you can't decide which plan you want to do!

4. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

As far as I am aware Mix2Max is you have your 3 meals a day but instead of having a red or green day you do it meal wise instead of day wise. So you could have a red breakfast Green Dinner and Red Tea. Hope that makes sense.

5. RUTHYJ357

RUTHYJ357 Gold Member

Diet:
    SW
    The thing is i only have my HE's for my breakfast does it matter that i dont have a "red"or "green" breakfast....cant i leave it neutral?

Ruthy xxx

6. KellyC

KellyC Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Ruthy

Basically you get 3 red or green 'plates' of food a day. On top of this you have your usual syns and healthy extras.

If you eat syns outside of your main meals (snacks/starters/deserts) you count the highest syn value if the red/green syn value differs.

If you have a meal (eg breakfast) which consists of only Healthy Extras and/or Superfree food you can have 3 more Red or Green meals that day. So you could have a neutral breakfast then lunch, dinner and supper!

The only thing you don't have to count in some way outside of the 3 red or green 'plates' of food is Superfree food - food free on either a red or green day.

Hope that makes sense, I love Mix2Max. I only tend to do red at lunch so I can have meat in my sarnie but I used to struggle with what to have in my packed lunch on a green day!

Kelly x

7. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Diet:
    Being healthy
    I would so mess this up!

8. Force Ten

Force Ten Serial Dieter

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hmmm sounds really complicated. I think I'll stick to Green Days for now and see if I want to change if I start to get bored.

9. KellyC

KellyC Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.5lb(4.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's definitely a good option if you're starting to get bored and it's less complicated than it sounds!

10. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    It's a great option for if you are bored or if you are going out for dinner sometime. I just adds flexibility to the day

11. StephCracknell

StephCracknell Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.2%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro points
    Yeah, once you have tried it once or twice it is actually quite easy and really makes life easier for me. It means that if I am out or on the road, I don't have to struggle to find something to eat, I just choose red or green when the meal pops up

x

12. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(33.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I think I will try some more of these this week. It will give me more variety

13. chrissygrech88

chrissygrech88 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8.7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.3lb(7.5%)
    Hi, can anyone tell me how many healthy extras you are allowed on Mix2Max? I it 2A and 2B or 1 and 1? And what about Success express?

14. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10.5lb(31.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    There is a success express sticky. I would say mix2max has been replaced by extra easy as it follows a lot of the same principals and let's you mix red and green foods

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.