• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

MIX2MAX

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I am also going to try a few more of these. I done it yesterday and it really helps if you can't decide which plan you want to do!

sonban

Addicted to Minimins
As far as I am aware Mix2Max is you have your 3 meals a day but instead of having a red or green day you do it meal wise instead of day wise. So you could have a red breakfast Green Dinner and Red Tea. Hope that makes sense.

The thing is i only have my HE's for my breakfast does it matter that i dont have a "red"or "green" breakfast....cant i leave it neutral?

Ruthy xxx

S: 13st13lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.36%)
Hi Ruthy

Basically you get 3 red or green 'plates' of food a day. On top of this you have your usual syns and healthy extras.

If you eat syns outside of your main meals (snacks/starters/deserts) you count the highest syn value if the red/green syn value differs.

If you have a meal (eg breakfast) which consists of only Healthy Extras and/or Superfree food you can have 3 more Red or Green meals that day. So you could have a neutral breakfast then lunch, dinner and supper!

The only thing you don't have to count in some way outside of the 3 red or green 'plates' of food is Superfree food - food free on either a red or green day.

Hope that makes sense, I love Mix2Max. I only tend to do red at lunch so I can have meat in my sarnie but I used to struggle with what to have in my packed lunch on a green day!

Kelly x

I would so mess this up!

Force Ten

Serial Dieter
S: 16st9lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: 0st5lb(2.15%)
Hmmm sounds really complicated. I think I'll stick to Green Days for now and see if I want to change if I start to get bored.

S: 13st13lb C: 13st4.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st8.5lb(4.36%)
It's definitely a good option if you're starting to get bored and it's less complicated than it sounds!

Taz

Spam Hunter
It's a great option for if you are bored or if you are going out for dinner sometime. I just adds flexibility to the day

S: 13st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 0st4lb(2.2%)
Yeah, once you have tried it once or twice it is actually quite easy and really makes life easier for me. It means that if I am out or on the road, I don't have to struggle to find something to eat, I just choose red or green when the meal pops up

x

Taz

Spam Hunter
I think I will try some more of these this week. It will give me more variety

S: 13st8.7lb C: 12st8.4lb G: 9st6.3lb BMI: 31.3 Loss: 1st0.3lb(7.5%)
Hi, can anyone tell me how many healthy extras you are allowed on Mix2Max? I it 2A and 2B or 1 and 1? And what about Success express?

S: 15st2.5lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.1 Loss: 4st10.5lb(31.29%)
There is a success express sticky. I would say mix2max has been replaced by extra easy as it follows a lot of the same principals and let's you mix red and green foods

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 3
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 4
Slimming World 5
Slimming World 4