1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by lucyk, 2 February 2009 Social URL.

1. lucyk

lucyk Member

Hi :)

I have been reading about mix2max whereby you can have, say, a red lunch and a green dinner.

Does anyone actually use this method and is it as good a way to loose weight as the original method?

Thanks very much!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I use this occasionally, it's good when you haven't planned meals and is flexible. Good on weekends when I have a bacon sandwich for breakfast but want pasta for tea. Or if I'm going out for lunch and don't know what I'm going to have.
    You only snack on superfree foods though. I've not done it for a full week but there is someone at my group who uses it a lot and her losses are as good as anyone elses.
  4. lucyk

lucyk Member

thanks loads for your reply. you say you can only snack on superfree foods though, I take it you can still use your syns in the normal way?
  5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi, yep you can have your HEX's of either colour and your syns as usual.
  6. lucyk

lucyk Member

excellent, thanks for filling me in (o: I think it's great you can do this as I'm often out for lunch with my work and it will make things far easier for me.
  7. LittleBottle

LittleBottle Where's Skinny Minnie?

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I do it whenever I have tea with the OH (about twice a week) as I can do unmeasured fish and veg with 8oz of potato wedges as a HEb (that's a decent portion of wedges). I find it works better for me than EE. It's good for a boost too as your snacks tend to be speed foods x
  8. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Slimming World
    I use this a lot - makes it much easier to juggle things when you're out and haven't planned what you're going to eat.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.