Mixamousse - arrrrgh, where did I go wrong?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks Princess.. We're getting debenhams vouchers for wedding presents, I may well invest in a decent hand blender, mine was cheap and cheerful tesco value!!!!!

Sonkie - lol.... Made me smile!! Hope it was ok even though it was still runny!!!!

Bagpuss, thank you again.. Fab, will definately get a stronger blender after the wedding.. Interesting point about the MAM only being one scoop a day, will ask my cdc!! Will also try it neat on your recommendation!! Also, sorry I've tempted you - at least you can go to bed soon and then it will be tomorrow when you can have one!!!!

mandy - oooooooooooh, that sounds nice!! What flavouring do you use? Is that the water flavour things I keep hearing about??

to make them u use 20 fl oz water (pint) 2 scoops of mam (made enough for me and hubby) any of the flavourings but i found the orange one was nicest but just make sure the water is really cold and leave it for an hour or 2 in fridge, once u get past the frothy bit on top its heaven :D

Thanks made me laugh out loud. Hope you make a better one next time.:)

Thanks Mandy - I'll ask my cdc for some when I next see her! Sounds yum!!!

Bunny - trust me, you couldn't have been laughing as hard as h2b was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, I hope it works out better too!!!!!!!!

I made another mousse last night, it worked!! I kept the tetra in the fridge and used a hand blender (rather than whisk) to mix it with.. It was ok! Probably would make it again, it had three layers almost to it, a fluffy layer on top, then a "set custard" type layer but then a crunchy, grainy layer at the bottom - it was that layer which was a bit strange!! Plus I found it really dense and filling, I could only eat half of it! I'm glad I got it to work though!!

Back