Mixing flavors

silly.sally

I am on day 4 and things r going great but I'm wanting to find different flavours. Does anyone know if you can mix flavours, such as strawberry and vanilla?

I'm not on LT anymore but I did do it a few years ago so know quite a lot about it and can honestly say I highly doubt that mixing your flavours will have any detrimental effect to you or your losses - just make sure you do it equally or you may end up with fewer calories than you need in your next shake :)

Hi there,
I always mix mine!!!!
I find them a bit strong so I open 2 sachets at a time. I put 2 tea spoons of vanilla in a bowl and the rest of the packet in a tub. Then I put 2 tea spoons of either choc or strawberry in the tub and the rest in the bowl. It may not be totally 1/2 and 1/2 but I know that I have a full sachet in each. I use the bowl to make a meal and put the lid on the tub and use that next time.
I used to enjoy all flavours but I really went off vanilla and found the other 2 too strong. This works great for me.
x x x

Hi hun
Try these, Vanilla shake with a teaspoon of coffee added... ~Coffee Shake... Or Choc Shake with Cold Mint tea added ~ Choc Mint Shake... Or Choc shake with teaspoon of coffee ~ Coffee Mocha Shake... :D All yum... hope that helps a bit :) L xxx

Back