Mixing of fibreclear??

bye-bigun!

Sensibly losing :)
No matter how hard I try I cannot get this powder to disolve in my drink - whether it be a glas of water or a shake. As soon as I put it in it congeals in to a jelly-like lump, or many of them... then it sits on top of my shakes or gets left behind in the water which I then have to knock back! most yuk!!

From the pack it should disolve in water, remain clear and not be tasted. From my experience this is not the case.

Anyone else have this trouble? My LT came from our little pharmacy in the country so I wondered if it had expired a reasonable shelflife perhaps? or maybe its normal??

Thank you :)

xxx

Mines works fine, never had it go like that, i agree take it back!

Wel its in date until Dec 2012, I tried in hot today and its a little better but still nowhere complete... but when I disolved it in it looked a light brown/yellowy colour! nothing like on the pack!
I am gonna deffo ditch this pack and get another on Friday, although I dont see how it can be of date!
Thanks for getting back to me :) x
D
xx

Mines does take around 2-3 minutes to dissolve completely

couldnt you maybe add the fibreclear before you blend? would this make it mix better? ive never had to use it so sorry if what ive said doesnt work right.

Yes i have found with fibre clear that you have to keep stirring until dissolved, it does eventually disappear and is tasteless xx

took delivery of my fibreclear this morning when i went for my weigh in. i had in it in the morning and guess what?? i worked after just 1 shot. it was so much easier to go.thank you girls

Back