1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Mixing Shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by sherby, 23 March 2009 Social URL.

1. sherby

sherby Well-Known Member

Hi everyone

Does anyone mix any of their shakes, say a chocolate with the vanilla? I didn't really like the chocolate that much last time I tried it.

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. maj3091

maj3091 It really does work! :)

Hi,

Some have tried it, but not me personally. I prefer to mix the coffee with a spoon of coffee and the same with the vanilla, just to give it that extra taste. Both with ice cold water.

I find them ok that way.

I've managed 4 weeks on them without a problem.

Just starting refeed today and gone for chocolate all the way with the shakes.

Mark

4. kered

kered Well-Known Member

I mix half the chocolate with half the vanilla some days and I love it, makes it more like a creamier milker chocolate, its lovely. I have it warm before bedtime.

5. sherby

sherby Well-Known Member

Thanks guys.

Mark good luck with your refeed.xx

6. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

I havent tried this and only like the strawberry and chocolate so maybe its worth a go trying with the vanilla :)

7. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

I must be one of the really, really lucky ones because I just LOVE all three shakes, wizzed with lots of ice. I haven't touched regular tea or coffee, just an occational peppermint tea as I always was a fan of plain water, hot or cold.