Mixing SS and SS+.....

lydia03

Does anyone know if I can mix SS and SS+, so some days of the week have just three sachets and some days have 2/3 sachets with recommended 200 cal meal?

Thanks
Lydia x

hi
i've been told you have to do a full week, not one day ss then ss+. i've just started week 5 which is my ss+ week and i just wanna eat all day. it's easier to do ss because you have it in your head you can't eat. hope it goes ok for you. i've got 2 days until weigh in and this week i'm worried

Although you're not supposed to mix and match, i would imagine if its either a 200kcal meal or a full blown pig out - a 200kcal meal would be better. I would try to stick to ss as much as possible but if you really have to eat then stick to the SS+. If you find yourself having ss+ days more and more often then maybe it would be better to stick to that plan instead?

Hi Marian

If SS+ is making you want to eat all the time! How are you keeping them cravings at bay? I have to say I am scared I will go back to my old habits! x

Hey Rayven!
Thanks for your message, it really helps to hear other peoples advice x
Can I ask what plan you are on? x

Hey Rayven!
Thanks for your message, it really helps to hear other peoples advice x
Can I ask what plan you are on? x

I'm trying to keep to ss at the mo but have only just re-started - i was doing slimfast before that. I've gotten some bars in too as well of the shakes just in case i need something instead of just shakes.

hi
i've been told you have to do a full week, not one day ss then ss+. i've just started week 5 which is my ss+ week and i just wanna eat all day. it's easier to do ss because you have it in your head you can't eat. hope it goes ok for you. i've got 2 days until weigh in and this week i'm worried

Hello

I thought we do a ss+ week on week 13?
Or have i got that wrong? :eek: As i am on week 5 now and doing ss.

You can now do ss for a maximum of 12 weeks with no additional food whatsoever but its then my understanding that in week 13 you have to go up a plan and eat something. However that doesn't mean that you can't do ss+ before week 13 but that you don't 'have' to.

Hello

I thought we do a ss+ week on week 13?
Or have i got that wrong? :eek: As i am on week 5 now and doing ss.

I think that we can do SS until we get 1 stone off target then move to SS+.

But if we havent reached a stone till target within 12 weeks then we hve to take a break from SS in the 13th week, to give body a break, but after that week can go back to SS.

Basically SS can b followed for 12 weeks at a time. And u have to give yourself a break every 12 weeks.

You can now do ss for a maximum of 12 weeks with no additional food whatsoever but its then my understanding that in week 13 you have to go up a plan and eat something. However that doesn't mean that you can't do ss+ before week 13 but that you don't 'have' to.

Yes, that's it. You can do SS or SS+ for 12 weeks at a time, but then must do the 810 plan for at least a week. You can then go back to SS or SS+

BTW, you can SS or SS+ to BMI 25, but must then go on 810 which you can stay on until goal.

Hope that helps explain things :)

I am on ss but have between 1 to 2 extra shakes a week if I am struggling and also have skimmed milk in my morning cup of coffee to keep me sane! It doesnt seem to have made any difference to my loss. x

Back