Mixing SS & SS+

What does anyone think about if I was to do the SS for 5 days and then SS+ for the weekends? Do you think it would make a massive difference to my loss? I think the weekends are where I will really struggle! :cry:

I can't see it making much of a difference to your weight loss and a much better option to falling off the wagon.

When I've had the odd meal from SS+ it hasn't made any difference to my loss xx

Hi all. I've been struggling the last few weeks with the plan so when I saw my consultant yesterday she said that I could mix the steps up a bit over the week. So one day i could do SS and another day SS+ if I'm feeling like I need food. She also said that i could do the odd day of step 2 if I needed the extra food and milk. But she did say not to go from SS to step 2 straight away and move up and down through each one (if that makes sense!). My CDC seemed to think it would make minimal difference to my loss but will help keep me on the plan! x

How did you do yesterday strawberry shake? and how is today going? I had a toffee and walnut shake warm for breakfast. Was lovely! Now im sitting at my desk getting through my water! Got the oriental Soup for lunch.

I also got the ketosticks from my consultant last night as I think it'll help me stay on track when I know for sure im in ketosis!

What have you got lined up to have today?

Thanks All, I think that might be the best way to do it. Try not to have the extra meal, but if feeling in real need of it, it's still better than my old diet, and still very low calorie!

Mrs Strac, today has been so much better, thanks for asking. The morning to mid afternoon I found fine, but it's around 5pm that I feel really hungry and it gets tough!

Today I had a chocolate shake for breakfast an Oriental Soup for lunch and a Chicken and Mushroom soup for dinner. I really enjoyed them! Can I ask, is the Oriental one meant to have lots of lumps and bits in it? I whisked it the same as the others but this one had lots of pieces in.

Do you make your shakes just with hot water from the tap? xx

Yes i just use really hot water from the tap. Ive got the spicy tomato one to try today! It did have a few lumps in, but I mushed them again the side of my bowl with a spoon, if that makes sense? I think the porridge keeps me fuller for longer after breakfast!
I ended up having 4 yesterday. Had a chocolate tetra thinggy when I got in from my daughters school meeting! Id had tead about 4pm before I went and was starving after! Better than ordering a takeaway i guess!

Hope you have a fab day today. Hopefully ketosis isnt too far away :)

Back